Skip to main content
Topic: Carlisle 2009 Pictures -- 56 K Annihilation (Read 8571 times) previous topic - next topic

Carlisle 2009 Pictures -- 56 K Annihilation

If you're willing to wait and have read this there's quite a few pictures.....

Enjoy!

I have NO idea what Eric was looking at, LOL!

-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #1
Those 2010 Mustangs are the ugliest cars I have ever seen... I love the '03'04 Mystic Cobra there, and the SVO's.
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Reply #2
I didnt like the new mustangs at first, but after a while they started growing on me. The only thing I don't like about them is the rear end. They shoouldn't have changed it that much.
-'88 Tbird 3.8
-2012 Altima 2.5 BASE. 
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Future: Budget 5.0 300 HP.

Reply #3
Quote from: RunninWild;276509
The only thing I don't like about them is the rear end. They shoouldn't have changed it that much.

Yep that seems to be the general consensus

Reply #4
Thanks Paul , Those are some really great photos and thanks for sharing them. :cool: :headbang:

Reply #5
Dayum, there's some nice iron there!

Funny, though, out of all those cars the one that piqued my interest the most was the Taurus with TC hood scoops :hick: Not saying it was the nicest, but just interesting.

The flathead air compressor is pretty neat, too...
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #6
The tail lights themselves are rather busy.....I think if they'd left them more monotone like the previous ones the rounded rear could be easier to deal with.  Attach those lights to it and there's just too much going on IMHO....

the one that piqued my interest the most was the Taurus with TC hood scoops

A VERY well executed install on them as well.

The 5.0 Ranger looks like it came from the factory as such and was put away.
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #7
I love those over-restored tractors.

I can't say I really like the look of it, but those TC scoops appear to fit the contoured hood of that SHO pretty well.

Keep them coming if you have any more.

Brent
1985 Mercury Cougar XR-7 - 5-speed 
One of 1,246 built

Reply #8
Most everything else I have is either non car related or varying angles of the cars shown.  Friday was such a total bust.  I should NOT be able to breathe out and SEE my breath in central PA at high noon in the month of June.  I did - and yes I brush my teeth, lol so it wasn't any funky things inside me.  Everyone's breath was visible.:hick:

If anybody else has any add them to the thread ;)

Reply #9

She really likes that Thunderbird.

Nice photos.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #10
great pics,thanks for posting.

I want that pinto :D
Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.
:birdsmily: :birdsmily: :birdsmily::birdsmily: 
  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:birdsmily: :birdsmily: :birdsmily::birdsmily:
1983 base model,1969 302 (originally a v6),upraded c5,currently 30,441 original miles.

Reply #11
No one ever looks the way I picture them in my head. Nice job with the pictures.

Reply #12
Quote from: Chooglin;276534
great pics,thanks for posting.

I want that pinto :D

Of all the cars you want the pinto. I had to leave before I bought something.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #13
Thanks for the pics man.  Looks like a lot of fun, I am going to have to attend someday. 

Couple of really sweet looking fastback Mustangs (that black one is tough).  As well as the Comet with the vintage '60's nose-in-the-air look and Milner's piss-yellow duece coupe from American Graffitti.  On a side note:  Diggin' the KISS 8 track.  Is that Eric's car?
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Reply #14
This might be the better spot to post.
http://s446.photobucket.com/albums/qq183/kitzdnm/Carlisle%2009/?start=0
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +