Skip to main content
Topic: pics of my 86 bird (Read 754 times) previous topic - next topic

pics of my 86 bird

Reply #1
Nice Bird.Are there any plans to upgrade it/It looks like a good foundation for upgrades.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

pics of my 86 bird

Reply #2
X2 looks really clean!! aND SOLID!!
[/IMG]
Just enjoyin the ride!!!!

pics of my 86 bird

Reply #3
its a 2 face car actually  its pretty solid but the inner fender( front) is rotted a bit and the lower rad support is rotted  its not a huge deal  floor pans are impeccable  and rear bumper is rotted  as for plans for the car  i will keep it a long long time  if nothing bad happens to it like a major accident or somthing  id like to put a performance engine in it i specially like the boss 302 and i like the 342E engine made by roush id like to convert it to manual and all the goodies that feed a bird or car  as for my carreer i study accounting but i dont like it at all so i plan on taking body classes  to become a body man still have desicions to make but if it turns out great i plan on doing a total restoration and painting it
i love my bird
my uncle had one when i was little and my dad had an 88 mustang

pics of my 86 bird

Reply #4
evryone here is right......... these cars are FUN to drive....... its hard to explain.. they feel like boats when you cruise,... but when you want that get up and go,... they put it out!!!!! And ive never felt anything handle so well while getting sideways,..... idk,..... i love them!!!!
[/IMG]
Just enjoyin the ride!!!!