Welcome....

Tell us a little about the 83 TC.
tbirdregistry.com

intro from WI

Reply #17
Quote from: rodsterh;308935
Welcome....

Tell us a little about the 83 TC.

not much to tell,it was a bone stock tc. had to make a choice 14yrs ago between a family friendly car or a toy(wife was pregnant). I sold the tc and never looked back.
'85 tbird base 3.8 auto full power on the interior.
to do list- motor rebuild, swap in disc's for the rear and???????????:birdsmily:

intro from WI

Reply #18
I hear you, I've been there myself. I managed to use my Tbird as a daily driver, grocery getter, kid hauler, etc until I needed a real family 4 door. Got the 4-door and still kept the TBird.:D Luckily the car was always garaged, maintained and babied so it still looks like new. It is/was a great solid reliable car. Ford had their act together in 83 IMHO.

What color combo was your TC? Cloth or leather interior?
tbirdregistry.com

intro from WI

Reply #19
Quote from: rodsterh;309061

What color combo was your TC? Cloth or leather interior?

it was redish on redish with soome dark brown flaky  all over it.
with some tlc and a chunk of cash would of been a nice car.the guy that bought it ended up pulling the motor and putting it in a '87 bronco II.

yeah ended up buying a explorer for the family.tweaked that a bit to the point that it it was eating trans yearly,then rolled it and now the motor is sitting in storage awaiting it's future.(looking in to the possibilty of putting it in to the bird, but my brother is a bit overloaded at this time.(he does my major mechanical,and I do the the 12oz lifting).
'85 tbird base 3.8 auto full power on the interior.
to do list- motor rebuild, swap in disc's for the rear and???????????:birdsmily:

intro from WI

Reply #20
Welcome ! Nice 85 you have there.
Alan Mackin--Semi Professional Ford der
83 T-Bird 460
83 T-Bird Heritage 5.0
84 T-Bird 5.0
86 T-Bird Turbo Coupe NHRA Stocker & Super Stocker
87 T-Bird Turbo Coupe
88 Bronco II Drag truck 302
95 Mustang GT auto
2004 F-350 CC Dually V-10