Skip to main content
Topic: Factory EQ (Read 475 times) previous topic - next topic

Factory EQ

I'm kind of looking for new EQ.  Cheap is the key word here.  It needs to work, as in the power button needs to work (mine currently doesn't, I have to tape it down).  Not super deparate or anything...
1987 Thunderbird 3.8. Sold :(

1982 Thunderbird - Goodbye 255, Hello 302!

Factory EQ

Reply #1
Can't help you with a newone, but you can use a couple of nickels between the upper trim and button or  wedge a speed clip in the button so it's always on.
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Factory EQ

Reply #2
I've got it so it stays on, but I think there's something loose inside and it's missing a couple of the slider cover things.  It works fine, it's just annoying me to the point where I want to start fresh.

Factory EQ

Reply #3
The junkyard by me is open on Saturdays.  I'm gonna spin by tomorrow morning.  I'll keep an eye out for one....amongst some other parts as well.
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Factory EQ

Reply #4
Thanks!  Let me know if you find something.

Factory EQ

Reply #5
Well, I checked and they had one, but it looked like  AND the power button refused to stay in.  No good on any of my other stuff either.  My quest continues....

Factory EQ

Reply #6
Anyone else have a chance to pick one up?  I've not bumped this for awhile, thanks for the reminder, thunder chicken!