Skip to main content
Topic: crown vicky sites like this?? (Read 765 times) previous topic - next topic

crown vicky sites like this??

first off if this is the wrong spot for this please move it .second off it's been a while since i've been here. thats because my bird took a dump and i've been concentrating on my wifes car. our only transport for now. fotune has offered me a grim offering in the shape of a practically mint '84  crown vicky.  the car was bought by my grandfater out of the showroom in jan. '84 it has the tow package and power everything, white with blue interior. my grandfather bought it to haul his power boat to the lake. unfortunately him and my grandmother traveled for the next six mounths doing business.  he died while on the road and only got to use this car once.  the car has mostly sat in a garage since then as my grandmother only used it as a back-up car. now it only has 72,XXX original miles on the thing and hasn't spent a night out of the garage in its life. unfortunately my grandmother passed on in december and nobody else in the family wanted the car. so i'm buying it off of the estate so the car doesn't get auctoined off. and i'm in need of a site that has people as enthusiastic about vickys to help me with it. the only thing that we know of thats wrong with it is that the headliner is falling down. so any help finding a site  would be most apreciated. thanks
I love it when a plan comes together!!!-Hanibal Smith (A-Team)

Reply #1
http://www.crownvic.net
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #2
thanks for the info i truely apreciate it. if anyone know of any others please pass them along.
I love it when a plan comes together!!!-Hanibal Smith (A-Team)