Skip to main content
Topic: 1988 Thunder LX 5.0 parts 4 inch cowl (Read 994 times) previous topic - next topic

1988 Thunder LX 5.0 parts 4 inch cowl

I have an 88 thunderbird project that I have to bail out of.. just let me know what you want.. I can seperate certain things..

88 thunderbird without front fenders or hood,( see below ) 5.0 partly taken apart,. interior completly stripped missing front seat, primer black

4 inch m and p motorsports fiberglass cowl hood

2 brand new front fenders one with corner  light HOLD ( not actual light)  one without..

turbocoupe header panel.          or if you want I can give you the whole package             

let me know what you need or email me to find out about pricing
or make offer etc.        thanks

- Don                  Syracuse NY               
dondondotcom@hotmail.com

Re: 1988 Thunder LX 5.0 parts 4 inch cowl

Reply #1
how much would you want for the cowl hood?

Reply #2
Id say around 200$ or best offer

Reply #3
got pix of the cowl hood?

Reply #4
hmmm nope but i have some vague pics of my Thunderbird with it on it... Just look at a pic of the M and P one on the mod section and picture it black LOL      whats your email I can send you an ok pics of it on my thunderbird... might be hard to see but best I can do  :)

Reply #5
actually heres the Cardomain site with it on it... I dunno if I have pictures of it from the side or not I can check though,.. but this is the best I can do for now.. let me know what you think... http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/654962      But im gonna look to see if I have better ones... I had big plans for that car..  :(    college

Reply #6
hey i would be interested in buying the hood and the header panel. how much?
88 sport 308 e-303, ported e7's, cobra intake, cold air, under drive pulleys, full exhaust, t5, 373's, smog pump removed, 255 pump, pressure regulator.
                        :birdsmily: