Skip to main content
Topic: Wuck You, Finter!!!! (Read 17291 times) previous topic - next topic

Wuck You, Finter!!!!

Reply #45
thunderjet302

As I type this I'm sitting on my hotel balcony in Kona,HI. It's 78* and sunny. What winter?

Now that's just plain mean. :beatyoass: lol.  I would stay there.

At least it's 14 above zero here today. Too bad we are getting about 6" of snow.

Wuck You, Finter!!!!

Reply #46
Quote from: thunderjet302;445247
As I type this I'm sitting on my hotel balcony in Kona,HI. It's 78* and sunny. What winter?

Nice! Enjoy it while you can!

Wuck You, Finter!!!!

Reply #47
And at this moment I've just finished plowing another 6" out of my driveway. Running out of places to put it.

Bleavitt23: I went one better than that. A few years ago I made a plow for my four-wheeler. My father is getting up their in age and can't move his snow blower around anymore, so I gave him the ATV plow and took his snowblower. That got really old really fast when I bought the house I'm in thanks to its 150 foot long driveway that is a 30% grade. I started a new job at a Honda dealership in Sept 2013, and one of my first jobs there was to install a brand new Fisher plow on their new plow truck because their old truck, a 1999 Chevy, had broken in half. After installing the new plow I asked about the old one, and they agreed to sell it to me for $1000. Better still, the frame brackets for that '99 Chev fit my 2004 Avalanche. And even better yet, they paid me to remove it from the old truck!

So Dad can have that ATV plow. Mine has heated seats and a radio :mullet: and has gotten more than its share of use during last winter and this one. Here's my way of dealing with the snow:

X
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Wuck You, Finter!!!!

Reply #49
Quote from: Thunder Chicken;445272
Bleavitt23: I went one better than that.
X

Yeah you got me on that one!  EXCEPT... I only paid $100 for mine.
Brian Leavitt
86 TC 5-Speed -- MS2x w/COP | 83lb. Injectors| T3/T4 50 Trim Stage 3 .63AR | Full 3" Exhaust - No Cat | Motorsport FMIC | Ranger Roller |
------------------------Ported E6 | Walbro 255HP | Kirban | Pierburg EBCV @ 20psi | BOV | 120-amp 3G | K&N Cone | 8.8" 3.55 rear |
87 TC 5-Speed -- Cone Filter | Bypassed BCS | Stock Daily Driver
66 Mustang -- Pertronix Ignition Upgrade | Slow-Mobile

Wuck You, Finter!!!!

Reply #50
Well, we were supposed to get a dusting today... It's dumped about 7 inches so far and is supposed to go until tomorrow morning.  Another foot.  Yeah...
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Wuck You, Finter!!!!

Reply #51
Quote from: V8Demon;445456
Well, we were supposed to get a dusting today... It's dumped about 7 inches so far and is supposed to go until tomorrow morning.  Another foot.  Yeah...

yea, I sent that over to ya... :hick:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Wuck You, Finter!!!!

Reply #52
It was 48 degrees here today. Mountains got a light dusting. Nothing has been on the ground since dec 25th.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Wuck You, Finter!!!!

Reply #53
We got an inch or so...far from the 4-6 inches that we were supposed to get.. That's what SHE said..

I'm gonna try a new tactic:

I hope we have a blizzard, once a week, until May or so. *crossing fingers*
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Wuck You, Finter!!!!

Reply #54
Quote from: daminc;445460
yea, I sent that over to ya... :hick:

I will have my vengeance in this life or the next....... 

LOL!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Wuck You, Finter!!!!

Reply #55
Quote from: V8Demon;445471
I will have my vengeance in this life or the next....... 

LOL!
Well just because you're mad at him doesn't mean you had to send that shiznit our way! 4" down this morning, probably gonna be another 6" on top of that. shag....
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Wuck You, Finter!!!!

Reply #56
There's nowhere for me to put the  stuff anymore.....Gotta spread the love!

Seriously, it better stop soon. 

Wuck You, Finter!!!!

Reply #57
Wow! You guys got hammered. Got maybe 3" tops up here.
We're such a wildcard spot. They'll pass south pass north sometimes BAM dump everything right here.
1987 20th Anniversary Cougar, 302 "5.0" GT-40 heads (F3ZE '93 Cobra) and TMoss Ported H.O. intake, H.O. camshaft
2.5" Duals, no cats, Flowmaster 40s, Richmond 3.73s w/ Trac-Lok, maxed out Baumann shift kit, 3000 RPM Dirty Dog non-lock TC
Aside from the Mustang crinkle headers, still looks like it's only 150 HP...
1988 Black XR7 Trick Flow top end, Tremec 3550
1988 Black XR7 Procharger P600B intercooled, Edelbrock Performer non-RPM heads, GT40 intake AOD, 13 PSI @5000 RPM. 93 octane

Wuck You, Finter!!!!

Reply #58
It stopped shortly after my post last night.  Still dumped around 8" or so.  I'm DONE.

Wuck You, Finter!!!!

Reply #59
Hey guys...it's 32 here and the shiznit is melting. :flip:
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6