Skip to main content
Topic: Just some recent photowork I've done (Read 7274 times) previous topic - next topic

Just some recent photowork I've done

Various pictures at various locations.....

Enjoy!

If you have a Facebook, I have a few more here:  https://www.facebook.com/ClockstopperPhotography?ref=hl

-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #1
Niice!

Reply #2
Very nice I love photos when there crisp and vibrant

Reply #3
Very neat photo's!  That SSP 5.0 is very cool!
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Reply #4
Nice, I loved to have the state trooper stang!

Reply #5
sweet ill hit you up for a shoot this summer fellow long islander here
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
'88 cougar 331 supercharged build in progress
'95 Blazer solid axle swapped 4X4- daily driver

Reply #6
Great shots.
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #7
the cycle pic is my fave, very nicely done.......call me when you want to do that family shoot....

1983 FORD THUNDERBIRD HERITAGE 5.0
2008 SAAB 9-7X AERO 6.0 (LS2) 1 0f 554 Made
2011 FORD FLEX SEL Family Hauler

Reply #9
Quote from: MY83T;425488
the cycle pic is my fave, very nicely done.......call me when you want to do that family shoot....
Interestingly enough, the cycle pic required almost no work.  A little sharpening, that was it. 

The family shoot is gonna have to wait until after the  New Year.  Looking to pull a couple of double shifts and possibly a triple.  This is the only time of year they allow it so I may as well....

Pauly wants that $1800 torque converter.  3800 RPM stall here we come!  Need a trans cooler to go with it.  I told the wife I'm gonna set aside $3k for that stuff and a good deal of cash for some other stuff this year.  She's on board.  Might return to midnights.  I found it easier to work overtime when I was on the mids.

Quote from: Drewstang;425537
OMG the SSP is shagay. Do you know who owns it? I had a 89 FHP car number 1329.

A guy local to me and Dave by the name of Joe Davidson.  He's had it for quite some time from what I understand.  I can ask him what # it is.
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!