Skip to main content
Topic: looking for several parts(interior) (Read 741 times) previous topic - next topic

looking for several parts(interior)

i'm looking to several upgrades solet me know if you have any of these and a price (include shipping if possible): :rollin:

any digital guage clusters out of the foxes

any atomatic floor selectors for our cars( not the mustang ones those i can find by the thousands :mad: )

tripminder computers

tubocoupe interior door panels(any color)
I love it when a plan comes together!!!-Hanibal Smith (A-Team)

Re: looking for several parts(interior)

Reply #1
I have a shifter out of a 85 or 90 Lincoln Mark VII, if they would work for you. If it would I would sell the shifter for $25 shipped.
:birdsmily: Nate Wenck
Carroll IA
nwenck@msn.com
07 Suzuki Boulevard C50T
2003 Ford F-150 Supercrew

Reply #2
Digital cluster as in fully digital or the base cluster with the digital speedo?  I have an extra base cluster and an extra buttstuffogue.  $25 shipped for either one.
Foxless :(

Reply #3
ive got some turbo coupe interior door panels i decided not to use. it took me forever to get them together and total cost was over 200. ill let them go at a fraction of that though. they are light grey in color with leather. they go nicely with the light grey 87-88 interior if you wanted something a little different. (they were not produced in 87-88). that was my plan but im staying with my standard door pannels. let me know if you are interested.
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

Reply #4
i was looking for full diital dashes. i was hoping to find some cheap sinc all i see on the boards is people wondering how to go from digital to anolog.(i put these in eveything. me and my brother made a custom housing and put a set in his tempo) as for the selector i was looking for the ones that came in the cougars and t-birds foxes. the only cars i've seen with them so far is 1 rx-7 snd thats it.
I love it when a plan comes together!!!-Hanibal Smith (A-Team)