Skip to main content
Topic: Parting out 88 Turbo Coupe (Read 1068 times) previous topic - next topic

Parting out 88 Turbo Coupe

I have an 88 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe I want part to out what doesn't get sold will be sold to the junk yard. I was gonna keep the engine to put it in an 85 Mazda Rx-7 but changed my mind. There's a guy wanting to buy the intercooler so he's got first dibs but I really don't want to make a trip all the way out to my dad's house just to sell the intercooler cuz it'll cost me more in gas than it'll be worth. I also have some performance parts in the trunk of the car but don't remember what exactly when I go check it out I'll post a list.

Reply #1
would you be willing to ship the rear axle?

Reply #2
I don't know. It would be very expensive to ship + It would take a lot of work to get it off there + I can't garountee the condition = $$$. But I'm located in troy, mo and the car is in warrenton, mo

Reply #3
How about the driver's side taillight?
1987 Thunderbird 3.8. Sold :(

1982 Thunderbird - Goodbye 255, Hello 302!

Reply #4
How much for the lower front a frames?(like there are other a frames to ask about.LOL.)
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #5
What color interior? Any pics?

Reply #6
hood??? how much?
:burnout:  GET SOME!!!!!  :burnout:

Reply #7
Im in St Louis, an St. Charles. W\PM me a price on the rear. Any pics? My friends dad just bought a shop down there so gtting the stuff wouldnt be a problem, whats the interior look like?
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #8
Quote from: amooset;236879
How about the driver's side taillight?

I think the tail lights are in pretty rough shape but I'll let you know.

Reply #9
I've got a couple of people who are interested in buying the whole car but nothing is for sure yet.

Quote from: vinnietbird;236885
How much for the lower front a frames?(like there are other a frames to ask about.LOL.)

Honestly I don't know what a fair pric is or if I would even know how to get them off but I'll talk to my old man he probably knows and as far as price goes just make me an offer and Ill find out what shipping will be if we manage to get them off and let you know

Quote from: kendoo130;236910
What color interior? Any pics?

red and ill take and post some pics when I get a chance

Quote from: 84cougarV8;236918
hood??? how much?

After I post some pics make me an offer and I'll try to find out shipping cost. any idea the weight and dimensions?

Quote from: cougar86_89;236924
Im in St Louis, an St. Charles. W\PM me a price on the rear. Any pics? My friends dad just bought a shop down there so gtting the stuff wouldnt be a problem, whats the interior look like?

What exactly do you need?

Reply #10
waht performance parts do you have? Im looking for 2.3 parts for a christmas present for my dad
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #11
I honestly dont remember exactly but I believe a short shifter, a kit to upgrade to a 5.0 throttle body, fuel pressure regulator, higher flowing injectors.

Reply #12
well when you find out elt me know i may be interested in some stuff
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #13
Quote from: JoeNoble;237031
I've got a couple of people who are interested in buying the whole car but nothing is for sure yet.

Honestly I don't know what a fair pric is or if I would even know how to get them off but I'll talk to my old man he probably knows and as far as price goes just make me an offer and Ill find out what shipping will be if we manage to get them off and let you know

After I post some pics make me an offer and I'll try to find out shipping cost. any idea the weight and dimensions?

Seats, front springs,  rear, hood, top dash trim, complete console.  But I dont know what color the interior is.
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #14
Quote from: JoeNoble;237031

Seats, front springs,  rear, hood, top dash trim, complete console.  I have a set of red seats already but if they are in good shape and the price is worth the drive Ill take those for sure
1986 Cougar LS