Skip to main content
Topic: 87-88 tbird/cougar parts (Read 2395 times) previous topic - next topic

87-88 tbird/cougar parts

Is there any company that makes patch pannels for these cars????I need a fender and lower rear quater pieces.
1988 Thunderbird Sport. Work in Progress
5.8L swap w/fitech efi, 4R70W swap w/quick 4 controller, 2003 GT rear diff, 5 Lug swap

Bought this car back as an old project car.

:burnout:

87-88 tbird/cougar parts

Reply #1
Nope
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

87-88 tbird/cougar parts

Reply #2
Did you have to be so harsh :nkhk: LOL

Thats what I figured. Thanks anyway.
5.8L swap w/fitech efi, 4R70W swap w/quick 4 controller, 2003 GT rear diff, 5 Lug swap

87-88 tbird/cougar parts

Reply #3
I see nos front fenders on E-Bay all the time.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

87-88 tbird/cougar parts

Reply #5
Those fenders only come right hand only.I need left. I got a left today @ PNP so I am a little happier.I still need to do the rust repair at the rear lower quarters.I was hoping to find some replacement patch pannels.

So yellow86cougar......where do you live????

87-88 tbird/cougar parts

Reply #6
I'm in the same boat.  I'm gonna start measuring up the fenderwells and body contours, and start finding comparable patches from other cars like the 89-97, taurus, etc... Or it's back to the english wheel.  Hoping to find something that I can share the info with.
1987 TC

87-88 tbird/cougar parts

Reply #8
r u still selling body parts and if u r what state r u in
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
88 5.0L aod with duel flowmaster and speedo mod
88 5.0L H.O with 5 speed R.I.P
87 3.8L no trans. geting h.o and 5speed (project never ending thunder) started it as of 8-14-10
96 bronco xl 5.0L 5 speed man4x4
:birdsmily:

87-88 tbird/cougar parts

Reply #9
Front fenders I don't know, but the rear quarters bottom panels is easisy mekeable if You are good a bit in a steel sheet work...

Personally I make all My body parts, except full front fenders, ect, but with an hammer and a good steel block and a torch, You will made any form with a metal sheet...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]1985 Thunderbird 3.8 carbed 57k original, summer car.
1980 Econoline inline 6 300ci 300k, winter/working.
1988 Base Bird finally crushed... RIP.

Dominique,  The Ridiculous, Fordus, crazyous!!!  :birdsmily: