Skip to main content
Topic: The Car Show (Read 1671 times) previous topic - next topic

The Car Show

Reply #1
Saw the ads for it, but forgot to record it. I'll try to catch a rerun.

The Car Show

Reply #2
Darn it, I need to get Speed.  I don't have it with my current package.
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

The Car Show

Reply #3
I dvr'd it. I think it's what top gear usa should be.
I LOVE the hosts, and I had heard they did something awhile back and was hoping it was for top gear, but the shows not bad.
They have good chemistry, matt farah is great, carolla is funny as hell, and Sally is just too ed tall! I hope it does well, I really like the first episode and the second is set to record.

The Car Show

Reply #5
I like Top Gear, the featured both of my cars at the time in season 1.

The Car Show

Reply #6
It's alright. Top Gear is better due to the bigger budget. They cut everything so  short on the car show, you don't learn anything! They did Lemons a total injustice in their first episode (not showing the crazy outfits, judging or trophies that are presented). Not to mention they said the new Chevy Caprice "is a Pontiac G8" (which it's not, exactly) and the G8 "was front wheel drive". Which it's not.

I'm glad that there are more car shows on TV, but I wouldn't exactly subscribe to the Speed channel just for this show.
"1FSTCAT" - 87 Mercury Cougar XR7, 5 Speed, Powerdyne Supercharger.

"NTRCPTR" - 91 Crown Vic Police Interceptor - 460 POWERED. 14.15 @ 97 MPH, untuned.

The Car Show

Reply #7
I cant stand Adam Corolla .. havent been able to watch the car show .
Fox-less at the moment

The Car Show

Reply #8
The G8 was rear wheel drive.