Skip to main content
Topic: My Wedding and Showing Some Fox Body Love (Read 3054 times) previous topic - next topic

My Wedding and Showing Some Fox Body Love

Saturday June 28th I married the love of my life.....

and she let me bring my bird

X
X
X

Reply #1
First off, congratulations!
Second, it looks bitching on those steelies! Looks like she's ready to tear up some asses! The car that is, not the bride ;)

Reply #2
Congratulations

Go Fast the first time.  The tickets the same.
86 Thunderbird 5.0.  All original good weather driver. Tbird Reg #53035
86 Thunderbird TC.  All original good weather driver.  Tbird Reg # 58555
87 Thunderbird TC.  All original good weather daily driver.  Tbird Reg # 64647

Reply #3
Now that's one happy dude! Congrats!
home ported E7's, HO intake, 93 Tbird cam, 65mm tb, Shorties, dynomax lers, TC 3.73 rear, Mach 1 springs, Bauman shiftkit, epoxy mod, SD, 3G alt, black magic fan

Reply #4
The 3 of you make a lovely couple...... :-)  Congrats, best of luck, i am 17 years into a life sentence, best decision i ever made.

1983 FORD THUNDERBIRD HERITAGE 5.0
2008 SAAB 9-7X AERO 6.0 (LS2) 1 0f 554 Made
2011 FORD FLEX SEL Family Hauler

Reply #5
Congrats!

I'm getting married in September. I'm not planning on bringing the Thunderbird to the picture session. Someone would have to drive it back home. Plus if it rains I don't want it to get wet. I'm more concerned about the Thunderbird being out in the rain than the rain damaging my fiancés wedding dress is that bad? :rollin:
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #6
Mine's in some wedding pics cause it was the only car we had lol. What really surprises me is that she dragged that dress around in all that red dirt!!!
--Steve
[thread=28690]1988 Cougar V6[/thread]
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

Reply #7
Quote from: sarjxxx;435386
What really surprises me is that she dragged that dress around in all that red dirt!!!

What's up with that? The dress probably cost more than your car :rollin:.

We'll be having a limo. We can take pictures with that. I wanted to rent a 57 Cadillac limo but I couldn't. We have 12 people in the wedding party. The 57 Cadillac only seats 4. Plus it would cost me $800, while the regular 12 person limo is $300. I picked the Town Car :hick:.
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #8
Congrats!!!

Reply #9
Congrats man!  My first car, 87 Cougar LS, is in our signature portrait.  That was quite some time ago.  Do they even have signature portraits anymore these days?
"lol.. because not too many people care for that style of car"
[size=-2]Click on paw print \/[/size]

Reply #10
Congrats on getting married!  Best thing I ever did!  We just had our 2nd kid and couldn't be happier.  Its tiresome and stressful sometimes but totally worth it.

I drove my T-bird when the wife and I got hitched.  I figured after all we had been through together, the ole bird deserved the "glory" of hauling the wife and I after we were wed.;

'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Reply #11
For me open bar at reception=limo :hick:.

Let someone else drive so I'm safe :).

Reply #12
Quote from: 50tbrd88;435518
Congrats on getting married!  Best thing I ever did!  We just had our 2nd kid and couldn't be happier.  Its tiresome and stressful sometimes but totally worth it.

I drove my T-bird when the wife and I got hitched.  I figured after all we had been through together, the ole bird deserved the "glory" of hauling the wife and I after we were wed.;

Only fitting that you took 2 spots on your wedding day! :grinno:

1983 FORD THUNDERBIRD HERITAGE 5.0
2008 SAAB 9-7X AERO 6.0 (LS2) 1 0f 554 Made
2011 FORD FLEX SEL Family Hauler

Reply #13
Quote from: MY83T;435523

I did park like an a$$ didn't I?  Lol, I guess I didn't want any drunks giving me door dings!!
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Reply #14
Quote from: MY83T;435523

It made me smile....

Travis