Skip to main content
Topic: Rear Springs needed!!! (Read 647 times) previous topic - next topic

Rear Springs needed!!!

X
I need a set of used rear springs for my Bird so i can complete the rear lowering.

Rear Springs needed!!!

Reply #1
I have a set of bullits, like new. $70 shipped.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Rear Springs needed!!!

Reply #2
Quote from: Kitz Kat;398612
I have a set of bullits, like new. $70 shipped.

How much do they run new? I'm attempting to not destroy fairly good springs since ill be cutting them anyway

Rear Springs needed!!!

Reply #3
My god that's low.

I have some brand new stock replacement TC springs I cut down.  I cut a little too much off them and they made the rear of my car lower than the front, so I removed them and cut down another set.  They might work great on your car.  I'd take $25 + whatever shipping costs are.

Here is what mine looked like with them installed:

'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Rear Springs needed!!!

Reply #4
50 if Erik doesnt want them i'd like to take tehm off your hands.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rear Springs needed!!!

Reply #5
Ok!
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Rear Springs needed!!!

Reply #6
50 i think im gonna take you up on them i just need to transfer the$$ into my PayPal PM me your PayPal info shipping to 08036

Rear Springs needed!!!

Reply #7
PM sent!