Skip to main content
Topic: clear corners (Read 2095 times) previous topic - next topic

clear corners

Reply #30
I tried again.When I e-mailed it as you wrote it wirth a space between "super" and "swan",it wouldn't send,then,when I put the two words together,it sent,but you said you didn't get it.Again,I just tried again.If you don't recieve an e-mail from me,send me an e-mail so I can reply with a pic.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

clear corners

Reply #31
super_swan24@yahoo.com
1988 LX coupe. a dressed up motor with full exhaust and BBK shorties with flowmasters, BBK CAI, accufab 65mm tb, HO upper intake, cobra valve covers.

clear corners

Reply #32
whats yours?
1988 LX coupe. a dressed up motor with full exhaust and BBK shorties with flowmasters, BBK CAI, accufab 65mm tb, HO upper intake, cobra valve covers.

clear corners

Reply #33
vinnietbird@sbcglobal.net
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

clear corners

Reply #34
Vinnie he doesn't have a space between his name.  Its an underscore. --> _ <--
One 88

clear corners

Reply #35
Oooooooooh,I see.I didn't see the underscore.That makes a world of difference.Thanks a lot.

clear corners

Reply #36
haha, yeah,
they look really nice!! how much do you want for them?

clear corners

Reply #37
FINALLY !!! I never thought we'd get this going.I'd take $45.00 shipped (in the lower 48).They really are nice.I'm going to do a little more polishing.They already look great,though.

clear corners

Reply #38
ok, sounds good! so do you want the mail order from the bank or the post office?

clear corners

Reply #39
It doesn't matter,whatever is easier for you.I'll PM you my address.

clear corners

Reply #40
i'll try having your money sent out tomorrow. thanks again vinnie!!

clear corners

Reply #41
No problem.The hardest part was the two of us communicating.LOL.I'll go ahead and get the lights safely packaged up.

clear corners

Reply #42
i got the mail order, all i need to do now is find a envelope and i'll send it out. i have a big track thing tomorrow, so i might be able to send it it tomorrow but if not i'll have it out monday for sure!

clear corners

Reply #43
They are boxed and ready.

clear corners

Reply #44
hey, i sent out the money today