Skip to main content
Topic: '87/'88 TC spindles needed..... (Read 397 times) previous topic - next topic

'87/'88 TC spindles needed.....

As the title says.I'm looking for a super cheap pair of TC spindles and dust shields.I have the calipers already.CHEAP is the key word.I may be able to do a trade if I have what you need.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #1
Fox Mustang spindles 87-93 are the same.

Quote from: The Coolcats.net website
You can use spindles from either the 1987-93 V8 Ford Mustang or a 1987-88 Turbo Coupe; they're both the same parts.

http://www.coolcats.net/tech/advanced/11inchbrake.html

That way you can broaden your search if need be ;)
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #2
Thanks.I knew that,but since I was asking here on our forum,I decided to narrow the description.I'm about to have the Sport painted and need super cheap.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #3
I thought you bought some?
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #4
I traded my 24# injectors for them,then,he said that UPS lost the package and now,no spindles for Vinnie.

Reply #5
I got something for you, If you don't mind waiting a month or so.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #6
I'm not asking what you have for me,and I don't mind waiting.I trust your judgement.........when you push me hard enough.LOL.LOL.

Reply #7
You no me bye now!! I wouldn't bullshiznit you.

Reply #8
Oh yeh, It wont get lost in the mail.

Reply #9
Thanks a lot.I appreciate that.

Reply #10
pm'd you
'83 Cougar *the never ending project* warmed over 306 v8,c4,8.8 posi with 5 lug conversion
'91 mustang strictly street-in progress
'00 f150 7700-Mean Green: jet stage 1 chip,ported upper intake with 1" spacer,'04 Super Duty intake with injectors,summit racing short tube headers with true 2.5" duals with smithy's glasspacks!