Skip to main content
Topic: 87-88 Turbo Coupe or XR7 Front Sway Bar? (Read 1154 times) previous topic - next topic

87-88 Turbo Coupe or XR7 Front Sway Bar?

I need one of these for my Mark VII. does anyone have any laying around or that they are willing to sell. Thanks

Re: 87-88 Turbo Coupe or XR7 Front Sway Bar?

Reply #1
i have a v8 front sway bar, not sure if its the same size or not

Reply #2
Wow, I'm surprised Mk's didn't get better ones.  Probably for that "luxurious ride."

Reply #3
I've got a Mark VII.I'll let you have the sway bar for $20 plus shipping.Let me know.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #4
I already have a Mark VII sway bar, the turbo coupe / xr7 one is thicker thats why I wanted it. Sorry for the confusion.

Reply #5
I misunderstood you.I have a Turbo-Coupe sway bar,but no bushings for it.Same deal if you want it.Actually,that's easier.It's in the garage on the floor,I'd have to pull the one off of the mark VII.Yes,it is thicker.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #6
Hey that works out great, I dont need any bushings or anything. Do you know if its from an 87-88 turbo coupe? My zip code is 14214 so you can calculate shipping from that. I can pay by either paypal (easier) or money order whatever is good for you.

Reply #7
I'll get with the UPS Store tomorrow and let you know.Oh,it's from an '87 'Coupe.

I'll reply here tomorrow.

Reply #8
Ok Thanks.

Reply #9
I went out to get the sway bar and it seems to be missing in action.When I get off work tomorrow,I'll check a little harder.Hang in there,I'll let you know for sure tomorrow.It has to be there somewhere.I haven't used it,and I don't get rid of anything.

Reply #10
The post is pretty old, but if you're still looking for a swaybar, I've got one off an '87 TC in perfect condition.  1-1/4" thick.  $25 + shipping and I can ship cheaper than most.  I can even send a pic if needed.  LMK.