Skip to main content
Topic: drivers electric window motor (Read 1057 times) previous topic - next topic

drivers electric window motor

the motor and all that  mine goes down all the way in about 3 of 4 min i need a new one.... anyone have one for under $10?

Re: drivers electric window motor

Reply #1
I've got a couple.I'll let you have it for $15,which would include shipping.I've got my Lincoln LSC that I bought for the drivetrain,and I'm selling a few parts from it to offset the cost of putting my car together.E-Mail me and let me know.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #2
whats your addy?

Reply #3
Quote from: 87thunderbirdBlackJack
whats your addy?

My address is

Vincent Seeman
608 Frensley
Ardmore,Ok. 73401

I can take a money order,I'm not on Pay-Pal or anything like that.Send me a note with "driver's side window motor",and I'll get you fixed up.

Vinnie
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #4
mah ill prolly ahve the money somtime in the next week or so.... i have no transportataion except the bus so.....

Reply #5
I'll save it for you.No problem.

Reply #6
thanks, it might be a while there man , i gotta save up for an exhaust system.... and my funds are limited.... seeing how i have no job at this point in time... and other little gremlins are popping up in the bird also but my window still works but slowly....

Reply #7
I'm parting out my Lincoln Mark VII.It's saved my T-Bird a few times by being a donor.

Reply #8
yea very true but im gonna need an exhaust system... but im gonna get everything else fixed first (F*CKING TIMING CHAIN!)