Skip to main content
Topic: Front lisc plate bracket for 87 TC (Read 1049 times) previous topic - next topic

Front lisc plate bracket for 87 TC

Hey all i'm looking for a front lisc plate bracket for my 87 TC it must be in mint or new condition.
I tried to order one through fordpartsonline and they emailed me saying that it is unavailable.
Post up if you got one,thanks:Chirs

Re: Front lisc plate bracket for 87 TC

Reply #1
i have one but it has a 1 inch crack on one side.email me at phyxius@hotmail.com and i will send you some pics

Reply #2
I have one in great shape.I bought it at the local Ford dealership about 4 years ago.It's been off the car for 2 years since the car was repainted.I'll let you have it for $12.That will include shipping.E-Mail me if you're interested.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #3
Thanks phix but mine's exactly the same as yours.
Lady drove in to the front of my bird on the weekend in a parking lot and cracked it down the side.
Then she denied doing it even though her car was still touching mine,DUH.

Reply #4
not to try to throw anyones sales, but i took mine off and bent my plate around the front bumper. i think it looks alot better than that dam shoe box plate holder... i have pix on my car domain. i like it alot better,  just thought i'd share

Reply #5
You guys have the plastic ones that kinda mold to the car, right?  Consider yourself lucky.  I've ripped about 4 pairs of pants on the medieval front bracket on mine.

Reply #6
Brian....1987-93 Mustang plastic brackets bolt right up, if you cut off the two bottom tabs. I have a spare if you want it. LMK

Reply #7
Heh, even though that's the least of my worries, I'd appreciate one.

Reply #8
if you havent found one yet, i saw you were way up north, try
calling 320-214-5400 mills ford of willmar, mn. they show to have
one on the locator.
-'87 turbo coupe with only 740 ORIGINAL miles.... :dunce:
-'86 turbo coupe, 5sp. Cali Car.......:cool: