Skip to main content
Topic: Turbo coupe header panel 87-88 (Read 934 times) previous topic - next topic

Turbo coupe header panel 87-88

I hope this is the right place to ask this
Has anyone ever shipped a header panel? and if so could Y'all let me know how expensive it was .
 I'm wanting a Turbo header panel and  I'm cheap and poor :hick:
Fox-less at the moment

Reply #1
I shipped one to the middle of nowhere in Oklahoma from Buffalo. cost about $30 FedEx because they trucked it from Texas for delivery.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #2
That seems cheap enough  for shipping :D
Now I just need to find one that is cheap enough for my budget  and I'm in business  ;)
Fox-less at the moment

Reply #3
edit your title or no one will know your looking for one
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Join us on Facebook

Reply #4
Quote from: daminc;310241
edit your title or no one will know your looking for one

Thanks, and done ;)
Fox-less at the moment

Reply #5
I am starting to drool over the nose you have already... LOL!

Reply #6
what's your budget?
John

Reply #7
Quote from: hcor;310292
what's your budget?

PM sent
Fox-less at the moment

Reply #9

wow $180 for the whole thing, plus shipping
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

Reply #10
$180 pus shipping for the lights.The header panel is separate.Crazy.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #11
Quote from: vinnietbird;310353
$180 pus shipping for the lights.The header panel is separate.Crazy.

I appreciate the link but ...
180.00 is way out of my budget 

He is also not offering shipping on the header it says local pick up only
 The 49.99 on the header is reasonable though
Fox-less at the moment

Reply #12
I have two; One has one fastener missing but will not hurt installation. I'm asking $150 shipped. Just the header panel.

I also have a perfect one that is $250 shipped. If you want one cheaper than that, you will have to wait and find one at the local jy. It took me 6 months to find the ones I am selling.

You can also use a NA header panel, but it will have a grille, and you will need a set of NA inner marker lights. Your other lights will work though. The NA grille allows for better air flow for both front mount IC and radiator too.

Heres a NA one on my sons car, but I also customized the grille to look like a mustang style opening.
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t97/biggrgivens/ryans%20TC%20pics%20new/ryancarfront.jpg
Motorsport FMIC, Boport 1.5, Boblee header, gutted upper, profiled lower, phenolic spacer, Accufab fpr, LA3, Boport stage 3 big valve head, 57 trim/stage III Perfromance Techniques custom turbo, stinger 3" DP and custom 3"exhaust, AEM wideband, custom aluminum carnk pulley, Merkur custom A/C setup, PA performance high output 3G alt, dual oil catcj cans, Motorsport Valve cover,full Motorcraft tune up kit, 22psi of LOCO!!

Reply #13
Quote from: RDOG;310369

Heres a NA one on my sons car, but I also customized the grille to look like a mustang style opening.
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t97/biggrgivens/ryans%20TC%20pics%20new/ryancarfront.jpg

My car is an LX I just like the look of the TC nose better

That looks AWESOME !!!!!!  did you just remove the center portions ?
Fox-less at the moment

Reply #14
Quote from: hypostang;310371
My car is an LX I just like the look of the TC nose better

That looks AWESOME !!!!!!  did you just remove the center portions ?

Yes, and smoothend it out with fiberglass work. If you look inside the grille you will se the intercooler to the passenger side.

At the time I couldnt find a Turbo header so I created the next best thing, plus the NA noses are a dime a dozen. I actually like the NA custom nose so much for its looks and functionality, that now I dont want to put the turbo nose back on. Hence they are for sale;)
Motorsport FMIC, Boport 1.5, Boblee header, gutted upper, profiled lower, phenolic spacer, Accufab fpr, LA3, Boport stage 3 big valve head, 57 trim/stage III Perfromance Techniques custom turbo, stinger 3" DP and custom 3"exhaust, AEM wideband, custom aluminum carnk pulley, Merkur custom A/C setup, PA performance high output 3G alt, dual oil catcj cans, Motorsport Valve cover,full Motorcraft tune up kit, 22psi of LOCO!!