Skip to main content
Topic: Tail lights???? (Read 493 times) previous topic - next topic

Tail lights????

Ok, I am gonna try this one more time. I am in desperate need of a set of taillights for my 88 Bird. If you have some or know someone who has them, please help me out. Thanks all.

Glen

Tail lights????

Reply #1
I'll check my local yard to see if I can find anything, I've been meaning to go look for parts for mine anyway. ;)  what all years will work for the 86 birds?  also, what years of windows should I be looking for for my 86? anyone?
86 Thunderbird TurboCoupe, 66 289 HI-PO, auto.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hoof beats may be faster than heartbeats, but birds are faster than ponies!

Tail lights????

Reply #2
also, how great of shape do they have to be in, I'll try and take my camera so I can get pics but we'll have to wait and see.

Tail lights????

Reply #3
Well, I am slowly trying to build a show car so the nicer the shape the better. As far as they go, 87 or 88 for me. Not sure of the other stuff but I am sure someone will chime in soon. And thanks for checking it out for me.

Tail lights????

Reply #4
I have a descent set, I actually have two and a half sets. I have them listed on craigslist for $40.00 each or $75.00 a pair. Plus whatever shipping would be. I had a guy in Tx. interested but like many of us money got tight and wasn't able to buy them. Shipping to him was going to be $20-$25. I shipped from where I worked, I'm laid off now but the shop is still open, if you're interested I can see if they can still ship for me. Plus I can get picks for you.

Tail lights????

Reply #5
well, I found everything I'm wanting for mine exept a hood for an 87 turbo C. (the guy wont come off it) lol  but sorry no taillights

Tail lights????

Reply #6
Quote from: 1Bad88tbird;269815
I have a descent set, I actually have two and a half sets. I have them listed on craigslist for $40.00 each or $75.00 a pair. Plus whatever shipping would be. I had a guy in Tx. interested but like many of us money got tight and wasn't able to buy them. Shipping to him was going to be $20-$25. I shipped from where I worked, I'm laid off now but the shop is still open, if you're interested I can see if they can still ship for me. Plus I can get picks for you.

PM sent