Skip to main content
Topic: Power Tour 2018...and I’m back (Read 1541 times) previous topic - next topic

Power Tour 2018...and I’m back

What’s up guys?  I have not been very active on the forums lately.  Mostly because 1. I changed jobs from a “office” job where I had time to check forums during the day to a utility worker job 2. Our laptop at home ped out and I honestly lothe trying to navigate/type forums on my smartphone.

Anywho, I’m trying to make an effort to check in here more often. 

So is anyone planning on doing Hot Rod Power Tour this year?  I think it starts out in Bowling Green and ends up in GA somewhere.  I did not attend in 2016, and only made one stop in 2017 but have been every other year since ‘07.  This year a group of car guys from my area are planning on making at least 3 or 4 stops.
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Reply #1
Good to see you back around. No plans to attend any of the tour this year, bit far from home.

Reply #2
Quote from: bodyman;464144
Good to see you back around. No plans to attend any of the tour this year, bit far from home.

Thanks man.

I’m still not 100% taking my car, I may just ride with my uncle in his Roush Mustang.
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Reply #3
Signed up and going. Hopefully see you out there!
gumby - beauty may fade, but stupid is forever!