Skip to main content
Topic: Wanted- Dash Trim (Read 821 times) previous topic - next topic

Wanted- Dash Trim

Wondering if anyone had the trim that goes around the radio, A/C control that they would sell? Had to cut mine to install the gauges by the shifter. Now that I'm building a new cluster.... I honestly don't remember cutting it. Gettin' old.

X
1987 Turbo Coupe, 306, Trick Flow Track Heat heads, Comp Cam, Trick Flow Pistons, Eagle Rods, Center Force clutch, T-5, 8.8 w/373 gears, and a bunch more

Wanted- Dash Trim

Reply #1
I've got some but can't recall condition. I can check.

Wanted- Dash Trim

Reply #2
That's OK. Found one at Rons Performance Garage this morning. Excellent condition, $40 with shipping. This guy only deals in OEM for 87-88 TBirds. Sells through Facebook.

Thanks for the response. His web page is below if you're interested.

http://www.facebook.com/Ronsperformancegarage/
1987 Turbo Coupe, 306, Trick Flow Track Heat heads, Comp Cam, Trick Flow Pistons, Eagle Rods, Center Force clutch, T-5, 8.8 w/373 gears, and a bunch more

Wanted- Dash Trim

Reply #3
Quote from: tommym;459779
That's OK. Found one at Rons Performance Garage this morning. Excellent condition, $40 with shipping. This guy only deals in OEM for 87-88 TBirds. Sells through Facebook.

Thanks for the response. His web page is below if you're interested.

http://www.facebook.com/Ronsperformancegarage/

Ron Hartman is safe to buy from.  I've purchased several parts for my '86 XR-7 from him.  He ships VERY quickly and his parts have always been exactly as advertised.
1986 Mercury Cougar XR-7 Turbo-charged 5-speed.
Owned 22 years.

Wanted- Dash Trim

Reply #4
I talked with him for about an hour yesterday. He's pretty good. Just found his link while searching for parts. He is about 250 miles from me so I know we'll be doing business again.