Skip to main content
Topic: WTB cornering lamp relay harness (Read 634 times) previous topic - next topic

WTB cornering lamp relay harness

Well in the process of repairing my car after the accident I ended up with a set of fenders with cornering lamps. They are one of my favorite features of these cars, so Im trying to get them hooked up. Im down to needing 1 lamp socket and the relay harness. I hope someone has one, I could make one fairly easy but Id prefer an oe harness. Let me know guys!!! Thanks.

BTW here a thread about it and it has pics of the harness I need.
http://www.foxtbirdcougarforums.com/showthread.php?11287-How-to-Add-Functioning-Cornering-Lamps-to-your-car.&highlight=cornering+lamp+relay

Reply #2
Did you find your harness??
1988 T-Bird. 347 Stroker, Ported & polished Pro Comp heads, C-4 with 2800 RPM Stall Converter and the rear end isn't done yet.....:flame:

Reply #4
I could be persuaded to part with .mine, if someone had the TC mouldings without the lights.
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #5
Quote from: cougarman;393034
I could be persuaded to part with .mine, if someone had the TC mouldings without the lights.
If me and 1bad hadnt already made a deal, Id be saying I got a set!!!  There was really nothing damaged on my non-light fenders, but one was rusted pretty good and I was handed a non-rusted set and the lights and I knew most of the wiring was already there!!!

Reply #6
Cornering lights are classy, I love mine.
2002 Honda Civic EX

1984 Ford Thunderbird Elan
5.0 CFI, T5, Dual Exhaust

Reply #7
Quote from: Tbird-fanatic;393052
If me and 1bad hadnt already made a deal, Id be saying I got a set!!!  There was really nothing damaged on my non-light fenders, but one was rusted pretty good and I was handed a non-rusted set and the lights and I knew most of the wiring was already there!!!

Not meaning to hijack, but what would you want for your non-light TC mouldings?
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #8
If you want to make a trade with Herb go ahead that way you can get it done. Then you can get the shift  from me.

Reply #9
Quote from: cougarman;393060
Not meaning to hijack, but what would you want for your non-light TC mouldings?

Quote from: 1Bad88tbird;393064
If you want to make a trade with Herb go ahead that way you can get it done. Then you can get the shift  from me.

Ill get him some pics and we'll roll from there. I gotta find out if there in my trunk or with the rest of my extra parts. Ill check the trunk tomorrow some time and if there not in there Ill swng out to where my parts are.

Reply #10
That's cool. Just let me know if you make a deal with Herb, and if not they're still here, I've not put them away yet.

Reply #11
Quote from: 1Bad88tbird;393020
Yeah, we're working on it.

It's back to you Jay, my car doesn't have a separate harness.
95 Ranger Splash 2.3