Skip to main content
Topic: Help,Mice in car (Read 2110 times) previous topic - next topic

Help,Mice in car

Reply #15
They like to eat insulation off wires to, not cool.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Help,Mice in car

Reply #16
I just got a nice rodent repelent based on their favorite seeds. At least the description sounds good... kinda like scenario for a short horror movie: causes internal hemorrhages, rodent feels short of breath and wants to leave closed space immediatley. Hope it works as well as it sounds :hick:

Help,Mice in car

Reply #17
I'd be afraid that the rodent would crawl up in the dash and die,then his rotting liitle corpse would smell up the car,and I'd be stuck pulling the car apart.That's why I don't like poisons.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Help,Mice in car

Reply #18
i know something yall could try. since sometime they have to come outside of the car for a drink why not leave a little jug of coolant out hoping they drink it and die outside of the car. i did it once on accident and did find a mouse floating in the coolant jar i had sitting under the cat from when i pulled my rad.
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Help,Mice in car

Reply #19
How do you guys get rodents in your cars? Mine sits all winter in the garage under a cover and I've never had a problem with mice getting in  the car or the garage :dunno:
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.