Skip to main content
Topic: 11" brake install with pictures (Read 2313 times) previous topic - next topic

11" brake install with pictures

Reply #15
The supercoupe wheel is a direct bolt-on. I ordered it off ebay, not knowing if it would work and lucked out. My stock wheel was falling apart at the time and i didnt want it to happen again, so i figured I'd look for something better. When i came across the SC wheel i had just supercharged my car and i thought it seemed fitting.

turbo charged 94 Cobra engine/440cc injectors/megasquirt /5 speed swapped (T5)/maxbox upper intake/70mm PP throttle body/AJE coilovers/2003 Mustang control arms/S.T. sway bars/ES rear control arm bushings/11" brake conversion/manual rack conversion/8.8 TC rear with rear discs and a welded diff/3.73 gears/PLX wideband/199mph speedometer/Aeromotive FPR/CNC hydraulic hand brake/cobra R wheels/....ect.

Reply #16
So just wondering, what was wrong with the tubular A arms?
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #17
They dont have spring buckets and i plan on switching to SN95 springs. Also they are a little shorter than the tbird ones.

turbo charged 94 Cobra engine/440cc injectors/megasquirt /5 speed swapped (T5)/maxbox upper intake/70mm PP throttle body/AJE coilovers/2003 Mustang control arms/S.T. sway bars/ES rear control arm bushings/11" brake conversion/manual rack conversion/8.8 TC rear with rear discs and a welded diff/3.73 gears/PLX wideband/199mph speedometer/Aeromotive FPR/CNC hydraulic hand brake/cobra R wheels/....ect.

Reply #18
Ah I see, thanks. :)
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #19
Wow those look slick all new and shiny:cool: That mn12 steering wheel is awesome, I had no idea they would swap over! That means I will be going back out to the JY very soon to pull the sweet leather wheel I had on my 96 when I sped it!!
--Steve
[thread=28690]1988 Cougar V6[/thread]
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L