Skip to main content
Topic: Stinger Streamlight flash light (Read 892 times) previous topic - next topic

Stinger Streamlight flash light

I have a new, in the box, Stinger Streamlight flashlight. Brightest flash light I have ever used (I have one for me). It comes with chargers and light, and all associated instructions. They sell for over $130.  I'll ship this to a new owner for $100 total.

Just like this one....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Streamlight-Stinger-HL-DS-640-lumens-piggy-back-charger-75458-Newest-on-market-/301242287806?pt=US_Flashlights&hash=item46237086be
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #1
Bump for a brand new, in the box, seriously bad a$$ flashlight and charger setup.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #2
I forgot about this thread.....Bump it up. It almost turns night into day. Crazy bright.

Reply #3
I had a nice 320 lumen job I bought a coupla years ago...Dorcy brand. rechargeable, too. Was a ed good light....was. Was running one night, it bounced out of my pocket and landed on concrete, broke the board inside. It was also just the right diameter to mount on rifles or shotguns. I put it on my Mossberg 500 at night for home defense. Good stuff. I need another....

Can you get a pic or two, V man. Text to my cell if it's easier...I'll post 'em here for ya..
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #4
Beau, check the link above. It has the chargers and everything. Still in the box. Never used. brand spankin' new.

Reply #5
Completely missed the link! D'oh!

Looks a lot like the one I had awhile back, mine had little "flats" around the biggest part...I assume so it wouldn't roll on flat surfaces. Loved it. I handled being mounted to my AR and my 12ga, as well.

Mine was 320 lumens, I can't imagine how much more light the 640 would put out. Daylight worthy, like you say, surely..lol
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #6
It's brutal with the light. You should buy it...right now. Then you'll have the light that a lot of cops are carrying. Very durable and like the sun....but smaller.

Reply #7
If you have it in a few days... ;)
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #8
I probably will. It's safely in a cabinet in the garage.

Reply #9
Still available. Needa a home with somebody who needs a flashlight brighter than a light sabre.