Skip to main content
Topic: 87-88 tc front bumper cover. (Read 476 times) previous topic - next topic

87-88 tc front bumper cover.

looking for 87-88 tc front bumper cover. I was involved in a recent car accident 100% not my fault, im trying to get the car back together. I have located a driver side fender down in WA for 35 bucks. if you are located in idaho or close to WA with the bumper cover please let me know. Thanks.
:birdsmily:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
2.5" Cat Back Exhaust, CenterForce Stage 2 Dual Friction Clutch, B&M Ripper Shifter, T3/T4 Turbonetics 63 A/R Turbo, Rods Stainless Tubular Ceramic Coated Header, Boost Controller @ 15Psi, Kirban AFPR, 42lb Injectors, 190LPH Walbro Fuel pump, Ranger Roller Cam, 3" Aluminum Intake Tubing, K&N Cone,  KYB Struts, Koni Red Horizontals/Verticals, Eibach Sportline Springs, Racer Walsh C/C Plates, Polyurethane Bushings, 17x9 Cobra R Wheels

Reply #1
i have one but im in St louis MO
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #2
Quote from: cougar86_89;202973
i have one but im in St louis MO

How much do you want for it?

How much shipped to 98230? My guess is the shipping will be more than the actual part.
Thanks.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
2.5" Cat Back Exhaust, CenterForce Stage 2 Dual Friction Clutch, B&M Ripper Shifter, T3/T4 Turbonetics 63 A/R Turbo, Rods Stainless Tubular Ceramic Coated Header, Boost Controller @ 15Psi, Kirban AFPR, 42lb Injectors, 190LPH Walbro Fuel pump, Ranger Roller Cam, 3" Aluminum Intake Tubing, K&N Cone,  KYB Struts, Koni Red Horizontals/Verticals, Eibach Sportline Springs, Racer Walsh C/C Plates, Polyurethane Bushings, 17x9 Cobra R Wheels

Reply #3
It's about 50.00 to send,It puts it at oversize to send.
If you were closer you could have it.I just dont want to s it.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #4
50+shiping
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #5
Think you could PM me some pictures? i want one with all the lower pillars intact and attached to the bumper cover piece. Thanks.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #6
Quote from: kitzdnm;203776
It's about 50.00 to send,It puts it at oversize to send.
If you were closer you could have it.I just dont want to s it.

I missed where you live,It would be more than that,probably a lot more.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #7
Quote from: kitzdnm;204227
I missed where you live,It would be more than that,probably a lot more.

I have a place i can ship it to int he states in Blaine,WA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #8
Quote from: turbo88;204214
Think you could PM me some pictures? i want one with all the lower pillars intact and attached to the bumper cover piece. Thanks.

the ribs under are broke so i dont have what your lookin for. sorry
1986 Cougar LS