Skip to main content
Topic: If there was a god.... (Read 904 times) previous topic - next topic

If there was a god....

If there was a god, I'd be down on my knees right now thanking him for this man.
Craig Ferguson on Britney Spears
I seriously hope he starts a new trend with this. Right now he's my hero of the day.

If there was a god....

Reply #2
Wow.I am very impressed,and speechless.Awesome video clip.I have a stepson and my Dad are alcoholics,and I have attended Alanon meetings for 5 years.I have learned tons of things by being there.I know the AA people and we've learned a lot from each other.I thought that Craig Furgeson did a great job.My hat is off to him.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

If there was a god....

Reply #3
Were goin to see a new faze,bald women,I hope not!
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

If there was a god....

Reply #4
Nice, good for him.  Mad kudos that shiznit takes balls.  Hopefully more people will start to show signs of a soul like he did.

If there was a god....

Reply #5
I must of missed something,I think he's an ass.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

If there was a god....

Reply #6
I love how the crowd laughs when hes trying to be serious
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

If there was a god....

Reply #7
I know where he's coming from.
1987 TC