Skip to main content
Topic: F.E.P , What’s up? (Read 393 times) previous topic - next topic

F.E.P , What’s up?

Is anyone here logging on to Four Eyed Pride lately? I’ve tried and it looks like the site is down and has been awhile. Is this for website repair or something else? Just checking and hopefully someone here knows something.
 Thanks for your time.
87 Tbird LX w/Factory floor shifter:D   3G upgrade. Tinted Windows...85 Mustang GT steering wheel(non-cruise) 17'' Saleen SC style wheels,Front/Rear TC sway bars/poly bushings & Mustang GT steering rack...'05 Mustang V6 springs...93 Cobra MC & booster, MM adjustable C/C plates,  Work  In  Progress.......  ( On The Shelf---HO computer, 19lb injectors, HO cam, BBK headers, Explorer Intake, Cold Air Intake ,Phantom Gauges, Stinger stainless exhaust pipes )
 S O L D

Re: F.E.P , What’s up?

Reply #1
They're working on it.

The forum software is VERY old and had been left un attended for a while.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Reply #2
Im getting killed atm trying to finish little things on my mustang and the only source of info specific to it i can pool from is still down :(
"Beating the hell out of other peoples cars since 1999"
1983 Ford Thunderbird Heritage
1984 Ford Mustang GT Turbo Convertible

Reply #3
Yeah, it's rough. It's been teetering on the brink for a while.

They do have 2 official FB groups (one discussion and one buy/sell) but I really hate FB groups.

You might be able to get some info there in the interim. They used to have you send a message on the forums if you were wanting to join the FB groups, but you can just message the admins of the FB groups and tell them who you are on the forum and they will approve your joining the FB stuff.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Reply #4
Ill pass on that social media stuff, never been on it and never will.
Ill just wait for the forum to come back, hopefully with something worthwile to post when it does, then i can get back to fixing the stuff i need to finish with the thunderbird.
"Beating the hell out of other peoples cars since 1999"
1983 Ford Thunderbird Heritage
1984 Ford Mustang GT Turbo Convertible

Reply #5
When they get it going again maybe they can ask for contributions to help fund the site/pay for upgraded website?  If that’s possible or needed.
87 Tbird LX w/Factory floor shifter:D   3G upgrade. Tinted Windows...85 Mustang GT steering wheel(non-cruise) 17'' Saleen SC style wheels,Front/Rear TC sway bars/poly bushings & Mustang GT steering rack...'05 Mustang V6 springs...93 Cobra MC & booster, MM adjustable C/C plates,  Work  In  Progress.......  ( On The Shelf---HO computer, 19lb injectors, HO cam, BBK headers, Explorer Intake, Cold Air Intake ,Phantom Gauges, Stinger stainless exhaust pipes )
 S O L D

Reply #6
I printed a lot of stuff back in the day and put it in a binder.  Sometimes old school ways are better lol
Mike