Skip to main content
Topic: Newly restored 87 TC of a friend of mine (Read 1612 times) previous topic - next topic

Newly restored 87 TC of a friend of mine

Check out this recent totally restored 87 Turbo Coupe. For all intents and purposes this is a new car inside and out. It belongs to a friend that I sold a few parts to while he was doing the restore. Every nut and bolt came off of this car in the process. It is not totally original, with just some subtle updates to make it more user friendly. It looks just as good under the hood and inside as it does on the outside. Best looking bird I have personally ever seen! And, he let me take it for a spin. What fun!!!

XX

Reply #1
Looks great. 5 speed car I'm guessing?
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #2
Wow, that's gorgeous, love it.

cheers
Ed
84 Mustang SVO
95 Jaguar XJR

Reply #3
Quote from: thunderjet302;450976
Looks great. 5 speed car I'm guessing?
Yes, it is a 5 speed. It even smells like a new car!

Reply #4
Very nice looks like he did a wonderful job on it.  Love the color of it also.  Just sort of pops out at you.

Go Fast the first time.  The tickets the same.
86 Thunderbird 5.0.  All original good weather driver. Tbird Reg #53035
86 Thunderbird TC.  All original good weather driver.  Tbird Reg # 58555
87 Thunderbird TC.  All original good weather daily driver.  Tbird Reg # 64647

Reply #5
DAAAAMMMNNN!!  very nice......love that blue  Need to get some more pics, engine ,interior??
88 sport,TW heads, comp xe270hr, cobra u/Tmoss ported lower, 65 mm throttle body, under drives,smog delete,
1.7 roller rockers, cai, k&n, bbk adj regulator, 76mm Pro-m,all MSD ign. MSD dist,18° base timing, 3g alt.1 5/8 ceramic headers, 255lph walbro, 2.5" h-pipe, flowmasters, silverfox valvebody, 3.73 gear,
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc154/flipnbird/DSCF0185.jpg ( RIP : ( )