Skip to main content
Topic: Little Photoshoot/ Night Car meet... (Read 4579 times) previous topic - next topic

Little Photoshoot/ Night Car meet...

:burnout:

-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #1
Sweet.I wish there was stuff like that around here.The city government does NOT like car people gathering,and store owners won't let us use their parking lots.We're looking for a place that's big enough and close enough to gather ourselves.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #2
Quote from: vinnietbird;256474
Sweet.I wish there was stuff like that around here.The city government does NOT like car people gathering,and store owners won't let us use their parking lots.We're looking for a place that's big enough and close enough to gather ourselves.

Dancing to that rock music is frowned upon too. And all Vinnie wants to do is get "Footloose"
:rollin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #3
That's really too bad vin! :( I dont know WHAT I'd do if I couldn't go to this every friday and saturday night during the summer - at a mcdonald's not 10 minutes from my house. Old, new, show go, whatever doesnt matter just a big hangout for die hards, everyones there usually from about 8 or 9 PM til 2 the next morning!
1987 20th Anniversary Cougar, 302 "5.0" GT-40 heads (F3ZE '93 Cobra) and TMoss Ported H.O. intake, H.O. camshaft
2.5" Duals, no cats, Flowmaster 40s, Richmond 3.73s w/ Trac-Lok, maxed out Baumann shift kit, 3000 RPM Dirty Dog non-lock TC
Aside from the Mustang crinkle headers, still looks like it's only 150 HP...
1988 Black XR7 Trick Flow top end, Tremec 3550
1988 Black XR7 Procharger P600B intercooled, Edelbrock Performer non-RPM heads, GT40 intake AOD, 13 PSI @5000 RPM. 93 octane

Reply #4
Airport plaza Paul I could see that from my house. Mann yesterday was nice out wish I would have known, couldn’t have went anyway had company over. Whose cougar?

Reply #5
A guy named Frank.  It's a carbed 302, TC rear with 3.45's, E-cam, Edelbrock heads.
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #6
Nice photos man.  Drooool on the S197 with the Shelby looking wheels.  Makes me want to get my cars out and drive 'em.  COME ON SPRING!!
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Reply #7
Cool!! Is NY pretty strict on the front plate? They're required in MN, but we haven't been running them on our cars. No problems so far, but they're not DDs either. Just wondering what you can get away with out east?
1987 Turbo Coupe - Son's car
1987 Super Coupe - Son's project car
1934 Ford - My project car

Reply #8
Quote from: FLSTCI71;256543
Cool!! Is NY pretty strict on the front plate? They're required in MN, but we haven't been running them on our cars. No problems so far, but they're not DDs either. Just wondering what you can get away with out east?

The law states no you must have it some guys choose not to for-like you said non daily drivers but they role the dice.

Reply #9
It's a ticket but it won't put points on your license. I've gotten about two of them-I think they were fifty bucks a ticket.

Reply #10
Took some more of mine yesterday.... Enjoy!