Skip to main content
Topic: Understanding today's paint codes, help with finding metallic gray paint (Read 6762 times) previous topic - next topic

Understanding today's paint codes, help with finding metallic gray paint

Reply #15
I will check that VIN not sure if it can do much without the paint code unless it is the same as those others. Then you can still be spraying Dupont's Nason line and that would never ask you for a VIN. Nason line doesn't offer alternats. They onlt offer them in the Dupont Chroma and Chroma premier lines. Unless there are other Dupont type that we don't carry at the store I work in.

Stuckman
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird

Understanding today's paint codes, help with finding metallic gray paint

Reply #16
Quote from: ipsd;287097
I will check that VIN not sure if it can do much without the paint code unless it is the same as those others. Then you can still be spraying Dupont's Nason line and that would never ask you for a VIN. Nason line doesn't offer alternats. They onlt offer them in the Dupont Chroma and Chroma premier lines. Unless there are other Dupont type that we don't carry at the store I work in.

Stuckman

I always have the paint codes and color. I have never used Nason, I always use Chroma or Chroma Premier.
1987 Turbo Coupe - Son's car
1987 Super Coupe - Son's project car
1934 Ford - My project car