Skip to main content
Topic: parts needed: (Read 702 times) previous topic - next topic

parts needed:

need the stereo surrond for a console car, and the console plate for a car with no power seats, but power mirrors and windows.  car is an '88 t bird.  could also use the steering column covers for a floor shift car, and buttstuffog gauges.

pm me what you have and prices, including shipping to ontario canada.  postal code N1A 2W7.  thanks :hick:

parts needed:

Reply #1
What type stereo surround,brush alum.wood grain?
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

parts needed:

Reply #2
Ron, I *think* I have the console panel for mirrors and windows w/o seats, let me check and get back to ya on it.
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

parts needed:

Reply #3
Quote from: Kitz Kat;406650
What type stereo surround,brush alum.wood grain?

doesnt matter, as I will be painting it anyways.

parts needed:

Reply #4
I've got one of the radio surrounds, I've got a set of buttstuffog gauges, although it's got a 140mph speed in it, so it's rather expensive, and I might have the steering wheel surrounds. I can check for you this weekend and get pics and prices.

parts needed:

Reply #5
i got a steering column from a thunderbird, with the trim covers, been trying to get rid of it for years, if you want it
1988 Cougar LS - Cinnabar/Rose Quartz Metallic two tone - 3.8 V6 - Rescue
1988 Cougar LS - Cinnabar/Rose Quartz Metallic two tone - 5.0 V8 - Survivor

parts needed:

Reply #6
Quote from: Driverguy;406796
i got a steering column from a thunderbird, with the trim covers, been trying to get rid of it for years, if you want it

i'll take it all  pm me a price for it shipped.  I am pm ing you my address.

parts needed:

Reply #7
tried to send you message with my email but it said your inbox is full, clear some space :P
1988 Cougar LS - Cinnabar/Rose Quartz Metallic two tone - 3.8 V6 - Rescue
1988 Cougar LS - Cinnabar/Rose Quartz Metallic two tone - 5.0 V8 - Survivor

parts needed:

Reply #8
cleared>>>

parts needed:

Reply #9
I've got the console panel with the power mirrors, and power windows only. It's in pretty good overall shape, but the metal panel itself needs to be repainted. No big deal. I could also send you some decals for it. Let me know. $30.00 shipped. Ashtray door works well.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..