Topic: Some random pics i got (Read 2404 times) previous topic - next topic

Some random pics i got

I took these over the past year
X

X

X

Some random pics i got

Reply #1
They are getting more rare every week it seems.I only see one Thunderbird in town other than my Sport,and it's an '86.I never see any Cougars.They should be on the endangered list.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Some random pics i got

Reply #2
I see them all the time around here , but I  can never  get my camera  phone out quick enough . I think I'll start carrying my mini digital camera around  :D
Fox-less at the moment

Some random pics i got

Reply #3
heres anouther one this one was in a guys barn he wont sell it its an lx with a 5.0 in itX

X

Some random pics i got

Reply #4
one moreX

X

Some random pics i got

Reply #5
They have pretty much rusted away out here. I rarely even see them in the yards anymore. Then again the newest ones are 22 years old....
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Some random pics i got

Reply #6
Quote from: thunderjet302;321862
They have pretty much rusted away out here. I rarely even see them in the yards anymore. Then again the newest ones are 22 years old....

^^^^ What he said. ^^^^
1987 Turbo Coupe - Son's car
1987 Super Coupe - Son's project car
1934 Ford - My project car

Some random pics i got

Reply #7
that cougar is one of only 5 that i have seen here in southern Ohio. the t-birds i've seen about 20 to 25 of them. ofcourse when i did that where the members are from thread the cougars were the rarest of the 2

Some random pics i got

Reply #8
I've seen tons in the Local Junkyard. :punchballs:

Really only seen 2 T-Birds and a 1 Fox Cougar on the road (More than once).
~Project ThunderStorm = '84 Charcoal Thunderbird - First Car - Long Time Work in Progress~
~Project (No Name Yet) = 1970 Plymouth GTX/RR "Clone"~

Some random pics i got

Reply #9
I see a handful of '87-'97 Cougars in northeast Arkansas ---- but not many of the Thunderbirds.

Maybe the cats chased the birds away.  :D :D :D
13 Dodge Dart SXT Special Edition
09 Honda Shadow Sabre ---------- 08 Caliber
05 Aztek ---------- 02 Avalanche
02 Thunderbird (4,000 miles) ---------- 02 Cadillac ETC
98 Explorer ---------- 96 Suzuki X-90
89 Fleetwood ---------- 89 Continental
88 Town Car ---------- 86 Silverado ---------- 84 Fiero
83 Town Car ---------- 82 EXP (32,000 miles) ---------- 82 Mercury LN7
80 Mustang (35,000 miles) ---------- 65 Continental
62 Galaxie 500 ---------- 54 Packard

Some random pics i got

Reply #10
If there are any left around here they are being drivin by rednecks and have one foot in the grave.
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Some random pics i got

Reply #11
here in pa ive seen 2 tc's like mine and one 86 cougar. So there very hard to find. And none in the yards here.
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Some random pics i got

Reply #12
There is one here that never gets driven and is rusting a bit - another white TC, only an 87 or 88. There is also a black 87 or 88 TC running around town here sometimes though it doesn't seem like anything at all is done to it either and could use a paint job (as well as mine..). I'm the only 4-eyed bird I've seen locally.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
'86 Turbo Thundercat (Cougarbird)
'02 TrailBlazer LT 4x4
'08 Chevy Cobalt

Some random pics i got

Reply #13
Just spotted these this evenning at the Video Store across from our Carshow and snapped a pic of them.

D & P ;)