Skip to main content
Topic: Hrpt 2009 (Read 6195 times) previous topic - next topic

Hrpt 2009

Reply #15
I just booked a room in London, KY.  After looking at the Bristol location on google earth, I think I will have to go.  If there is even the most remote chance they will let us drive on the track, I'm there!!
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Hrpt 2009

Reply #16
Great to hear you'll hit both stops.  The last day things get a little wild!

Hrpt 2009

Reply #17
Last year was my first year and we didn't go to the last day.  We went Springfield, Topeka, and Lincoln.  My wife went with me and she is not a big car show person.  Don't get me wrong, we had fun but after a few hours at the show part she was bored (and whining that they all look the same).  So this year my bro is going with me and I can look at more cars, and hang out in the hotel parking lot later into the evening to watch the BURNOUTS.  I can't wait!!
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Hrpt 2009

Reply #18
I am leaving at 6 am to head to Dayton, OH to meet up with the tour!  I will snap as many pics and take as many vids as possible and share them with you all when I get back.