Skip to main content
Topic: Show us your mug (personal photos) (Read 230438 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Show us your mug (personal photos)

Reply #60
I bet your girlfriend's boots aren't as high.  :grinno:

Reply #61
generico goth/punk outfit... not surprised

Reply #62
Quote from: Chuck W
So..was it worn as intended?

Oldraven, you didn't get to keep yours from the wedding?  Mine came from a buddy's wedding as well, but we got to keep ours (custom made  meduim-weight wool ;) )

Crystal- You gonna do your grandmother's family's tartan for yours?

These are the three things I regret most about the kilts from my wedding. A) They were rentals, and they had to go back. B) They were rentals, and there was no way to know how many scots had gone jonny free in them before, so no regimental, sadly. C) The only way to get the MacLean tartan would be to have them made for purchase, which we couldn't afford, so we went with the Royal Stewart, which was as close as we could get.

Reply #63
Quote from: Chuck W
Yes, but I know you've seen a girl before....and whatnot :giggle:

haha....and whatnot
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #64
Kilts just reminded me of my Older Cousin's cross Traditional Scottish?-Chinese/Asian wedding.  Odd reception but all good.  Her 2 daughters she has don't look Asian at all tho and probably would never suspect.

Reply #65
and me

but i have to say droolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll and not scared to say so,,,,,,,,,HELLO COUGAR BABY :ies:  :grinno:  :)

crystal
last catjam there were pics put up and on one pic i noticed was where you were doing some sort of monkey wrenching and someone was caught with thier hand in the cookie car looking right at you rear. :brick:  Cant remember if its the one where your standing on the car or infront of it.  I remember LOL and showing the wife what i found.  No one else noticed it and i forgot to bring it up.

We could all just update our profile with a personal photo,, the option is in there..

hey dookie,, i opened up a pick using paint.  i cut out the portion of the pic that mattered and saved as a jpeg.  Maybe its a redneck way to resize but it worked. you gotta keep fooling around with it till it gets below x amount of kbytes then she'll upload.

Reply #66
this is the only pic i could find which is 10 years ago(i hate get my pic taken)

Reply #67
Interesting.......
I have that exact stove at my cottage.  And own a similar bosch nailer to jcassity.

Reply #68
i think after this we should have a best expression contest

Reply #69
hears one of me, and my vote for first place. i love that its named are you ok mister cauz it looks like i just woke up from getting hit in the head and mike's the first person i saw.

Reply #70
this is me....chuck I like you shirt
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Reply #71
Quote from: Haystack
... chuck I like you shirt

:grinno: Brodie...... :crazy: *drool*
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Reply #72
I didnt even notice I was wearing this shirt in this pic either lol. You into rancid or anything like that?
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Reply #73
Me and my car  :grinno:

11.96 @ 118 MPH old 306 KB; 428W coming soon.

Reply #74
hahahahah i love the chicken pic it shows instead... :giggle:

No Linking permitted :nono: