Skip to main content
Topic: Cookout Aug 17 Erie,Pa (Read 2848 times) previous topic - next topic

Cookout Aug 17 Erie,Pa

I want to throw this out there to see what kind of attendance we could get. I am thinking about having a shin-dig at my house in Cambridge Springs,Pa 16403 on August 17,2013. About 20 miles south of Erie,Pa. I have plenty of room for parking and camping on site for those that need to stay the night.I even have a few tents if needed. My kids range from 20 months to 16, so kids are welcome as well.

Let me you know if you can attend so I can get some things figued out, and see if we can make this happen. I am also going to extend this invite to the NATO and TurboFord guys also.

A PM , email or post on here is fine. Thanks

Cookout Aug 17 Erie,Pa

Reply #1
I might be able to attend. I can't guarantee it though. I go through cycles of down time with the car and I never know when I'm going to have the car layed up.

turbo charged 94 Cobra engine/440cc injectors/megasquirt /5 speed swapped (T5)/maxbox upper intake/70mm PP throttle body/AJE coilovers/2003 Mustang control arms/S.T. sway bars/ES rear control arm bushings/11" brake conversion/manual rack conversion/8.8 TC rear with rear discs and a welded diff/3.73 gears/PLX wideband/199mph speedometer/Aeromotive FPR/CNC hydraulic hand brake/cobra R wheels/....ect.

Cookout Aug 17 Erie,Pa

Reply #3
^^+1 lol

Cookout Aug 17 Erie,Pa

Reply #4
Just for reference, I am about an hour and a half from Pittsburg,PA...Youngstown,OH...Cleveland,OH...Buffalo,NY.

Cookout Aug 17 Erie,Pa

Reply #5
, I just mapped it and its a 7.5 hour drive for me. That's a bit to far for me, I'm afraid.

turbo charged 94 Cobra engine/440cc injectors/megasquirt /5 speed swapped (T5)/maxbox upper intake/70mm PP throttle body/AJE coilovers/2003 Mustang control arms/S.T. sway bars/ES rear control arm bushings/11" brake conversion/manual rack conversion/8.8 TC rear with rear discs and a welded diff/3.73 gears/PLX wideband/199mph speedometer/Aeromotive FPR/CNC hydraulic hand brake/cobra R wheels/....ect.

Cookout Aug 17 Erie,Pa

Reply #6
Lol it would take me days

But I may one day for shiznits and giggles ... But I would have to make you guys drive to the west for a BBQ lol

Cookout Aug 17 Erie,Pa

Reply #7
Quote from: 88turbo;419294
all the cool fun stuff happens far away.......... :(

I know.  If something happens fairly close, my schedule never seems to allow me to make it.
Mike

Cookout Aug 17 Erie,Pa

Reply #8
1 week to go...then its party time. Just got to get this dam honey-do list done. Grrrr