Skip to main content
Topic: Thundercat Dyno Day (Read 20514 times) previous topic - next topic

Thundercat Dyno Day

Reply #30
Well  how many are planning on coming???

SCT Tuned by Me(Greg@SpeedyDyno.com)

E.T. 10.28 @ 136.5 MPH 1/4 mile: List of Mods; 351 EFI, AFR heads,AOD,Rousch 13in frt brakes,11in rear brakes, AirRide Tech air ride system, Sub frame connetors,2400 RPM stall, 3.50,BBK shorties,T62PT Turbos  air to air intercooled, Home built kit.
Car weights 3705lbs without driver:burnout:

Thundercat Dyno Day

Reply #31
Greg , Did you get a lock down on "Derik" to say he will be there also ? :poke:

[SIZE="1"]Dan & Paula[/SIZE] ;)

Thundercat Dyno Day

Reply #32
It's on my calendar, something major would have to come up to get it to change!

So far it looks like a small following, just have to keep the thread alive to keep people aware.  It's likely more will commit as the time draws closer.

Thundercat Dyno Day

Reply #33
You guys think theyll let me dyno a festiva with you guys? lol
93 Festiva L, 193k miles, BP+T/G25MR swap, T3 50trim .48/.42, SRT FMIC, Capri electronics/Rocketchip, 2.5" exhaust
bests: ET 12.86, MPH 110.25, 1.92 short
02 Subaru Impreza WRX, 129k miles
97 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport, 236k miles

Thundercat Dyno Day

Reply #34
we dont care what you bring, just show up!

Greg and I discussed an option at the very beginning of our plans that if there wasnt a large enough response from this board, the actual dyno portion of this event could be opened up to the public anyhow. so there is likely to be all kinds of vehicles on the dyno at this meet.
gumby - beauty may fade, but stupid is forever!

Thundercat Dyno Day

Reply #35
Bring what ever you want just show up and have some fun.
  Even if you don't want to dyno just come for the good times

E.T. 10.28 @ 136.5 MPH 1/4 mile: List of Mods; 351 EFI, AFR heads,AOD,Rousch 13in frt brakes,11in rear brakes, AirRide Tech air ride system, Sub frame connetors,2400 RPM stall, 3.50,BBK shorties,T62PT Turbos  air to air intercooled, Home built kit.

Thundercat Dyno Day

Reply #36
Count me in! I'll could be riding with Ed in his Cougar or Julie in the 460 powered Crown Vic, but one way or the other I'll be there. ;) (If all else fails, I'll bring my Marauder to toss on the rollers!)

Ray

Thundercat Dyno Day

Reply #37
Yeah. I expect we'll be coming. Maybe not with the Cougar, maybe just with the 460 CV. I would definitely want to dyno it. Probably play with the jets a little on the carb, maybe the timing. Give me a call or shoot me a PM and remind me of the accomodation options, please!
"1FSTCAT" - 87 Mercury Cougar XR7, 5 Speed, Powerdyne Supercharger.

"NTRCPTR" - 91 Crown Vic Police Interceptor - 460 POWERED. 14.15 @ 97 MPH, untuned.

Thundercat Dyno Day

Reply #38
Here are some Hotels with room rates in Owensboro,Ky

http://www.kentucky-hotels.org/cities/Owensboro/

Thundercat Dyno Day

Reply #39
Quote from: gumby;312575
The cancellation of CatJam this year sparked a fire under my ass to attempt forming a get together for the members of FTBCF. I attended CJ08, and it was awesome to get together with so many thundercat enthusiasts in one place. :cool:

I got a hold of Greg(5.8fastcat), and we are hammering out some details; putting together a thundercat dyno day. We have roughed out an intinerary so far. What we need now is a gauge of how many people want to attend.

Thundercat Dyno Day - Hosted by Speedy Dyno in Owensboro, KY - July 17th, 2010
This is the basic outline of activities we have planned:
  • arrive Friday night, free-for-all
  • dyno runs Saturday morning
  • semi-organized lunch
  • remaining dyno pulls if any, general hanging out
  • break for supper, free-for-all
  • cruise-in
  • hotel parking lot party, free-for-all
  • leave for home Sunday morning
This may be adjusted depending on how many people show interest and chose to partite. Obviously, you would be free to travel and show up whatever time you like. Nobody is gonna force you to show up Friday night, or stay over till Sunday morning. :D

Im sure Greg will be along here as well to fill in any of the actual dyno day particulars, cruise night details, and hotel information as we gather it.

So, who is ready to hang out with some other thundercat fans? Post up, and discuss! :cheers:

just moving the thread

ill be there ill drive down and leave sat

Thundercat Dyno Day

Reply #40
Count me in as tenative...
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Thundercat Dyno Day

Reply #41
heck yeah. good to hear from ya too, antonio!
gumby - beauty may fade, but stupid is forever!

Thundercat Dyno Day

Reply #42
Gettin with DERRICK in the next couple weeks to get: Park, Crusie-In, Motel and food
arrangements

Will keep you guys informed.

Thanks  Greg

Thundercat Dyno Day

Reply #43
Count me in as a Tentative "Yes".  If my son is recovered from his upcomming surgery by then, I'll be there.    Its about an 8 hour drive for me LOL!
88 TC, Lots of Mods.

Thundercat Dyno Day

Reply #44
Would love to come, but the 16th is my wifes bday, and shes NOT going to appreciate me making the 12hr drive up there on time LOL. 'Tis a shame. Really wish I could be there.
--Steve
[thread=28690]1988 Cougar V6[/thread]
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L