Skip to main content
Topic: Carmi,IL Corn-Days Carshow 10-10-09 (Read 1929 times) previous topic - next topic

Carmi,IL Corn-Days Carshow 10-10-09

It was a briskly day to say the least folks but we managed to get a few photos: :D

It was once a Cougar....

A very Cool event...High 40's in the am hours !!

Reply #1
Shelby GT500 KR (old school Shelby,not anything new).I love it.I need Mopars.Hemi powered Mopars.Tasty.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #2
Wow, some pretty awesome looking cars in there. Sometimes I wish I lived a bit closer to ya bud so I could enjoy some of the sweet car shows.

Reply #3
Quote from: 86XR7project;294529
Wow, some pretty awesome looking cars in there. Sometimes I wish I lived a bit closer to ya bud so I could enjoy some of the sweet car shows.

Thanks Brett , You could always get a Summer Cottage somewhere down here. (j/k) :poke: :evilgrin:

Dan & Paula ;)

Reply #4
Looking good, as usual. I bet those Chevy guys were mad when they had to park next to a cool car!
1987 Turbo Coupe - Son's car
1987 Super Coupe - Son's project car
1934 Ford - My project car

Reply #5
That line of Camaro's..........:toilet: :macgun: But otherwise awesome pics! Love that old white tbird!
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII