Skip to main content
Topic: Show & Shine Carshow Aug 15th 2009 (Read 3080 times) previous topic - next topic

Show & Shine Carshow Aug 15th 2009

St. Anthony Show & Shine Carshow all pics are on my photobucket album folks. Lots & Lots of them....Enjoy !! :D

Dan & Paula ;)

Reply #1
HOLY  !! The '71 Road Runner made me drool all over my keyboard.I LOVE that car.I got a little excited.Glad the wife is in Denver right now.LOL.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #2
Quote from: vinnietbird;286909
HOLY  !! The '71 Road Runner made me drool all over my keyboard.I LOVE that car.I got a little excited.Glad the wife is in Denver right now.LOL.
Vinnie, Do  you mean this 1 !!!! :D

Dan & Paula ;)

Reply #3
HOLY  !!!! I got all excited again.That car (preferably with a HEMI) and a '70 Hemi Superbird are THE cars I dream of.No offense to my Sport,she knows I love her.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #4
Quote from: vinnietbird;286913
HOLY  !!!! I got all excited again.That car (preferably with a HEMI) and a '70 Hemi Superbird are THE cars I dream of.No offense to my Sport,she knows I love her.
V-man, How about this car: anything ?

Dan & Paula ;)

Reply #5
I like that one as well,but nothing making me tingle.

Reply #6
Quote from: vinnietbird;286915
I like that one as well,but nothing making me tingle.
Vinnie, I liked these 2...

Reply #7
So........where's the trophy?;) What is that brownish/cream colored car in your last pic Dan?
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

Reply #8
Quote from: 20thanniver-ls;286918
So........where's the trophy?;) What is that brownish/cream colored car in your last pic Dan?
You obviously haven't seen Clint Eastwood's latest movie, "Gran Torino".  Oh my, what a machine.  Don't like the color, but that one is a real cream puff.
:birdsmily:
(X2) '86 Thunderbird, 3.8L CFI, C5 Tranny

'92 F-150, 5.0L EFI (SD), M5OD Tranny, 3.08 Dif

'70 VW Beetle, 1780cc, twin Solex 43's.

Reply #9
Quote from: 20thanniver-ls;286918
Joe , I have to admit even thow the Carshow was a great place to meet up with very Cool Rides and their Drivers. The Judges decided to not give us a Plaque for Top 60 this pretty Day. So a good showing of Our (Cat) and the fact that we were the only "Cougar" here we left thinking the phrase....Wait Till Next Year....friend. :D

Dan & Paula ;)

Reply #10
Quote from: Old_Paint;286920
You obviously haven't seen Clint Eastwood's latest movie, "Gran Torino".  Oh my, what a machine.  Don't like the color, but that one is a real cream puff.
Thanks Old Paint , I should have named those rides EL Camino and the Gran Torino (different paint) would have helped. :D