Skip to main content
Topic: GTA SA pushed back (Read 2388 times) previous topic - next topic

GTA SA pushed back

GTA SA was pushed back to either the 25 or 26th (about a week ago). I was at gamestop yesterday and heard one of the clerks talking about it was susposted to come out on the 25th but as far as i know its the 26th. Today was the origional projected release date.

Re: GTA SA pushed back

Reply #1
And they arent releasing it for PC from what I've heard which is  :bs:  since I'm not spending $200 on a ps2 so I can play one game
1980 birds X 3, 1982 bird, 1984 XR7, 1988 TC

Reply #2
Quote from: tbirdscott
And they arent releasing it for PC from what I've heard which is  :bs:  since I'm not spending $200 on a ps2 so I can play one game
What no computer version? I heard that it was....
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Reply #3
I went to eb games to see if I could pre order a copy and they said there wasn't gonna be pc version          :macgun: bastads

Oh well I've got vice city, GTA3 and a few other games for pc I never play aswell as a ps1 which only gets used as a cd player  so chances are I would blow my $$$ on another game I'll play a dozen times and get tired of
1980 birds X 3, 1982 bird, 1984 XR7, 1988 TC

Reply #4
It's cool, Rockstar games now has the original GTA available in full version for free download.  Just got it the other day, kinda neat to play the old version.

Reply #5
I don't even remember the original GTA anymore. GTA2 I played quite a bit though, even when it crashed every half an hour or so.
1988 Thunderbird Sport

Reply #6
I bought the original GTA the first day it came out.
My brother and I pooled our money for the $60 price tag on the game. I beat it three times within two months.
Awesome game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #7
Gta and Carmageddon.  Nothing like running over pedestrians for the first time =)

Reply #8
I have Gta 1 for ps1 gta2-ps1 and dreamcast GTA3 Xbox and pS2 Vice city Ps2 and Xbox. The reason i have GTA3 and vice for both systems is that the xbox version has 2 things the ps2 dosent Customizable tracks and Better graphics.