Skip to main content
Topic: So what does your fox look like today!!!!! (Read 127272 times) previous topic - next topic

So what does your fox look like today!!!!!

Reply #60
i'm not a fan of red at all.. but  i like it!
ShadowMSC.com < < Still Under Construction

R.I.P. 'Zump' 8/29/86 - 11/11/11
3- 87 TC's / 1 really mean 83 Capri RS / 94 Sonoma SAS Project on 37x12.50 TSL Radials / 88 S10 that's LITERALLY cut to pieces / 84 F150 SAS, 351M, 39.5 TSL's / 85 Toyota regular cab, 22R 5spd, 3/4" drop, my little junkyard save/daily driver

Reply #61
Quote from: Shadow;369876
i'm not a fan of red at all.. but  i like it!

Thanks!!
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #62
The weekender

weekender on left, daily on right
Brian J Larkin
1988 Tbird Turbo Coupe
1989 Cougar XR7
1995  Ranger Splash

Reply #63
Quote from: TOM Renzo;369673

BEFORE

Quote from: TOM Renzo;369675

AFTER

Did you replace the entire roof skin to get rid of the sunroof?
gumby - beauty may fade, but stupid is forever!

Reply #64
JR patched the roof. That sun roof was a pain and leaked. I put a shim under it one day and drove off. The glass shattered into a thousand pieces. So JR patched it closed. I hate SUN ROOFS WITH A PASSION JR used lead to seal the dam thing. Very little bondo. Basically JR is the body guy in the family not me. I just pay the BILLS. HA HA!!
I spend money I don't have, To build  cars I don't need, To impress people I don't know

HAVE YOU DRIVEN A FORD LATELY!!

Reply #65
Quote from: TOM Renzo;369905
Basically JR is the body guy in the family not me.

it's the other way around in my family LOL
ShadowMSC.com < < Still Under Construction

R.I.P. 'Zump' 8/29/86 - 11/11/11
3- 87 TC's / 1 really mean 83 Capri RS / 94 Sonoma SAS Project on 37x12.50 TSL Radials / 88 S10 that's LITERALLY cut to pieces / 84 F150 SAS, 351M, 39.5 TSL's / 85 Toyota regular cab, 22R 5spd, 3/4" drop, my little junkyard save/daily driver

Sittin pretty

Reply #66
X

Reply #67
Quote from: stangman_1987;369930
X

Wow, very nice!!

Reply #68
Thanks badbird, this is what i need the red center console for.

Reply #69
[quo
I spend money I don't have, To build  cars I don't need, To impress people I don't know

Reply #70
Thanks very much. It's torch red and has 207000 miles, lol.  Engine, Tranny, and rearend gears have about 12,000 on the rebuild.  BadBird I checked out your cardomain. Very shagy car. I love the headlight covers and Rear window louvers.  Your attention to detail is fantastic.

Tom, I honestly wish mine was black like yours.. looks good with the pony wheels.

Shredder- I don't know what it is about turbines but I would really like to get a set... anybody wanna trade some nice snowflakes for a set?

Reply #71
Torch

Reply #72

Reply #73
Quote from: stangman_1987;369943
Thanks very much. It's torch red and has 207000 miles, lol.  Engine, Tranny, and rearend gears have about 12,000 on the rebuild.  BadBird I checked out your cardomain. Very shagy car. I love the headlight covers and Rear window louvers.  Your attention to detail is fantastic.

Tom, I honestly wish mine was black like yours.. looks good with the pony wheels.

Shredder- I don't know what it is about turbines but I would really like to get a set... anybody wanna trade some nice snowflakes for a set?

Thanks! Hopefully it'll be nice when you stop by so I can pull it out for you. It's pretty tight in my wanna be garage.

Reply #74
I've always liked your color combo, it looks great! If I ever have to have my fusion painted I'm going to have the top painted black. It's already red fire, so I think it would look pretty sweet!