Skip to main content
Topic: ThunderCat Dyno Day II (Read 18989 times) previous topic - next topic

ThunderCat Dyno Day II

Reply #45
Mark , You and your great looking :birdsmily: will be sorely missed this year friend. :disappoin

ThunderCat Dyno Day II

Reply #46
Aw Mark, that really sucks ass.
The new grille looks good, but not what I was expecting to see after a trip to paint....you were holding out on me!

I JUST refired my car....again. Hopefully I've got the gremlins exterminated this go round.
gumby - beauty may fade, but stupid is forever!

ThunderCat Dyno Day II

Reply #47
Your car looks great! It does suck you wont be able to go, not that I'd be there to see it in person, but it still sucks.

ThunderCat Dyno Day II

Reply #48
This sucks I want to go but am scheduled to be back in Canada at the end of this week
87 TC
HO Swap, T5 Swap, Mach Springs, CHE Upper and Lower control arms, Mach Chin spoiler, soon to be Procharged.

:evilgrin: Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD you want to hit it but are scared of the consequences. :evilgrin:

ThunderCat Dyno Day II

Reply #49
i may not make this one :(

i have to wait to this thursday if i can get this friday off

lame new company rules.well not new rules the rules are still the same my company just likes to change them whenever they choose to.. the rules are.. one driver, one warehouse,one sales and so on could have off at the same time. but since the warehouse is short on staff they only want one person from the warehouse/driver off at a time. and someone in the warehouse is off for the next to weeks which is only permitted if someone going out of the country and that person is going to Colombia.. and this trip is right in the middle of that persons time off.

but my company said if friday is slow i could take the time off...

so i have to wait and see..

oh and sarjxxx it's scott right i'm going to need a phone number to reach you at if i am able to go and you want me to pick you up on the way..

Nick
there's only about a half a dozen man made objects that are herd by the human ear below 40Hz,a pipe organ,thunder,the space shuttle lifting off,a jet airplane taking off or landing,a large canon,an atomic bomb ignited in your back yard and the heat wave afterward oh wait you would be dead so you would'nt hear it scratch that!,and maybe beating your hear against a wall less then 40 times a second..rap music is'nt one of them!thats 40-60Hz@100+db the moving air is under 40Hz

ThunderCat Dyno Day II

Reply #50
Hittin my loose ends punch list today
  • Replaced rear u-joint - picked up a vib on the dyno at ~115mph
  • Warrantied out the starter - wouldn't crank when heat soaked
  • Smaller pulley on alternator - slow turn signals at idle
  • Shorter belt for smaller pulley
  • Replaced Idle screw - head stripped out
  • Third bottle of water wetter this year...:punchballs:

So far so good.

Oh, and I am workin on a lil thing for the car that will not be seen on the forum till after ThunderCat day :evilgrin:

ThunderCat Dyno Day II

Reply #51
If I wasnt saving for another car I would bring the Orange car down. I could use a little road trip right about now. Would be interesting to see how much power it doesnt put down.
1986 Cougar LS

ThunderCat Dyno Day II

Reply #52
Well,

i have some info and a change on my car that only Gumby has seen.

Won't be let out of the bag till after the Dyno Day

SCT Tuned by Me(Greg@SpeedyDyno.com)

E.T. 10.28 @ 136.5 MPH 1/4 mile: List of Mods; 351 EFI, AFR heads,AOD,Rousch 13in frt brakes,11in rear brakes, AirRide Tech air ride system, Sub frame connetors,2400 RPM stall, 3.50,BBK shorties,T62PT Turbos  air to air intercooled, Home built kit.
Car weights 3705lbs without driver:burnout:

ThunderCat Dyno Day II

Reply #53
Quote from: 86t-bird;364673
i am disappointed and agitated to announce i will be unable to attend the event. 

oh gnoes :(

ThunderCat Dyno Day II

Reply #54
Hey there!
"1FSTCAT" - 87 Mercury Cougar XR7, 5 Speed, Powerdyne Supercharger.

"NTRCPTR" - 91 Crown Vic Police Interceptor - 460 POWERED. 14.15 @ 97 MPH, untuned.

ThunderCat Dyno Day II

Reply #55
sarjxxx is not coming. He can't afford a hotel room, food, gas for the trip, or to take the time off work that he needs in order to make the trip. He is very sad and hopes everyone else who is attending will have a great time:cheers:
--Steve
[thread=28690]1988 Cougar V6[/thread]
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

ThunderCat Dyno Day II

Reply #56
Can't really afford a room, so won't be there the whole weekend, but will try to at least get down there on Saturday.

ThunderCat Dyno Day II

Reply #57
Quote from: JadeCat95;364926
Can't really afford a room, so won't be there the whole weekend, but will try to at least get down there on Saturday.
Thanks for your reply Kevin. :rollin:

ThunderCat Dyno Day II

Reply #58
Quote from: 1FSTCAT;364918
Hey there!

Hello to you too!

Strike one on my surprise project today.....only have enough time for one more strike, then its out.....

ThunderCat Dyno Day II

Reply #59
I want to go so bad! But it's like a 15-hour trip for me...and Monday is my district's first day back to work for teachers. I've thought about it all summer, but there's just no way. :disappoin

Y'all try to have fun without me. Maybe next year.