Skip to main content
Topic: Problem with logging in (Read 1377 times) previous topic - next topic

Problem with logging in

Hi guys, I have a problem with logging in for few last days. I have to remove cookies everytime I want to log in. When I don't do this, it says me "Thanks for logging in..." and turns me back to the main page, but without logging. I tried it on two different computers and the same problem. And off course, the "Remember me" feature doesn't work too. It even doesn't remember me, when I close the page and open it again :(.

Would you be so kind and control, what's wrong?
Is here someone else with this problem?

Thanks.

Problem with logging in

Reply #1
it constantly does it to me, it will say thankyou for logging in, redirect blah blah blah and go back to a unregistered user home page. I click "forum" to refresh the page and it always works after that.

Just some code in there screwed up thats all
1988 T-Bird LX- Awaiting HO build, Monster "Eat My Shift" AOD rated 550Hp. BBK ceramic shorties, Jegs mustang (catless) H-Pipe. mustang catback modified axle back for tbird, 94 17" Cobra wheels, 98 'Stang GT 8.8 Traction-lock

Problem with logging in

Reply #2
Quote from: blain_gatterdam;343805
it constantly does it to me, it will say thankyou for logging in, redirect blah blah blah and go back to a unregistered user home page. I click "forum" to refresh the page and it always works after that.

Just some code in there screwed up thats all

what he said.. lol just refresh and you should be good to go

Problem with logging in

Reply #4
Change the old link, to when your logged on. And then save it.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Problem with logging in

Reply #5
Quote from: Kitz Kat;344364
Change the old link, to when your logged on. And then save it.
yep that oughta do it
--Steve
[thread=28690]1988 Cougar V6[/thread]
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L