Skip to main content
Topic: Why cant we delete our own post? (Read 1385 times) previous topic - next topic

Why cant we delete our own post?

Like for sale things?
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #1
we don't trust you...lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #2
You can delete it. Just click on edit and there will be a delete button there....
2017 Subaru Outback
2007 Lincoln MKZ
1990 Ford F250 / Banks turbo diesel

Reply #3
yes, click edit and then between go advanced and cancel there it is. However you cannot delete the post that starts a thread.
--Steve
[thread=28690]1988 Cougar V6[/thread]
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

Reply #4
Quote from: sarjxxx;342163
yes, click edit and then between go advanced and cancel there it is. However you cannot delete the post that starts a thread.
I did see that, I did mean an a original post.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #5
I think the solution there would be to edit the first post yourself, delete all the content, and then mark the thread for a moderator to delete if that's what you want. The board software gives the users a good amount of control, but some things are left to mods and admins to do.

Reply #6
Quote from: EricCoolCats;342298
I think the solution there would be to edit the first post yourself, delete all the content, and then mark the thread for a moderator to delete if that's what you want. The board software gives the users a good amount of control, but some things are left to mods and admins to do.
Thanks Eric I did understand the reason, I was curious at the time, but I got it.