Skip to main content
Topic: 87/88 header panel (Read 781 times) previous topic - next topic

87/88 header panel

Anybody have one in good shape????????????:punchballs:
Brent
1988- 3.8- T-bird- sold 2005 Grand Prix, GTP- COMP.G MODS: Inferno Hood, GXP spoiler, Liquid Metal Wheels,K&N Intake,LED taillights,LED reverse lights, LED interior lights, 180*,605s, Pacesetters :burnout:

87/88 header panel

Reply #1
I have one for a TC if that's what you're looking for. What part of Pa. are you from, I'm in the south western corner.

87/88 header panel

Reply #2
I've got one for each, not sure what your interested in. One of the tc ones you can have for $25 plus shipping. It's "broken" on one of the corners but can easily be epoxied togetehr and never seen once the lights are installed.

87/88 header panel

Reply #3
wow thanks! I'm looking for the non-TC header. Do you have a pic of the non-tc header?
1988- 3.8- T-bird- sold 2005 Grand Prix, GTP- COMP.G MODS: Inferno Hood, GXP spoiler, Liquid Metal Wheels,K&N Intake,LED taillights,LED reverse lights, LED interior lights, 180*,605s, Pacesetters :burnout:

87/88 header panel

Reply #4
Its pouring buckets here right now, and its outside in the storage shed. When it stops raining I'll shoot you a picture.

87/88 header panel

Reply #5
Great thanks! Is it damaged?

87/88 header panel

Reply #6
if we cant find a reg. header panel, then a tc one will be fine for now!! ill take anything! lol. might need a front bumper too....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:birdsmily:          *1988 Ford Thunderbird V6 3.8L*          :birdsmily:

87/88 header panel

Reply #7
If you wouldn't mind picking it up I'm asking $175.00. That's for the TC headerpanel, bumper reinforcement, and bumper cover. The splash guard on the bottom of the bumper cover was cut off for some reason other than that it looks good. As I stated earlier I'm in the far southwestern corner of Pa. Here's pics.

87/88 header panel

Reply #8
what about the non-tc one? any pics of that?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:birdsmily:          *1988 Ford Thunderbird V6 3.8L*          :birdsmily:

87/88 header panel

Reply #9
coming, lol.

87/88 header panel

Reply #10
The only thing w/ a TC header on a non tc is the grill on a 3.8 provides air to the radiator. The TC is set up differently i believe to get air from lower in the dam. UNless i'm crazy?

87/88 header panel

Reply #11
Okay the regular one I have is cracked, someone must have dropped something on it. There is a chunk missing and I couldn't find it, I'm pretty upset because I bought it to keep while I did the work on my car in case something happened.

Again I have the TC one, I know a few people on the forum that have swapped the header panels without problems. Up to you though, thats what I have. lol

87/88 header panel

Reply #12
I know of people as well who have switched to the tc nose and I don't think they've had any problems either.