Skip to main content
Topic: High School football coach is killed. (Read 733 times) previous topic - next topic

High School football coach is killed.

I was sitting at home this morning when my wife calls me and asks me if I knew Ed Thomas, I said yes. As it turns out a man walked into the school and shot him several times in the head. This town really doesn't need this sort of thing especially a year after half of town was wiped out by a tornado. I spent my high school days at this school and even had talked to him on several occasions. I'm just astounded that this sort of this continues to happen in our schools.

http://www.kwwl.com/Global/story.asp?S=10586585

Reply #1
Man, what a strange and terrible thing to happen.

CoogarXR
CoogarXR : 1985 Cougar XR-7

Reply #2
He actually has a few players who went on to the NFL, I was told by my Dad that ESPN and most other news orginizations have been covering this as well. Such a shame.

Reply #3
Times are stupid, my 7 and 9 year old kids school, the doors are locked and you have to get buzzed to get in.  This is a suburban nice area.  Freaked me out.

Sh*t is getting strange!
Mike

Reply #4
i heard about it on the news here in the NYC area. what a shame

Reply #6
Yeah, he had been believed to be involved with a Meth ring (So many are in our "Meth capital of the world). I have met him, never thought he would have done anything THAT bad, but I knew he'd be destined for trouble.