Skip to main content
Topic: wtf (Read 1813 times) previous topic - next topic

wtf

hmmm
nice steering wheel in the vert capri

BTW,  for all of you who promote purple power,,, this is the color you get when you use it in blue interior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They dont call it purple for nothing

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1986-ASC-MCLAREN-CAPRI-CONVERTIBLE-RARE_W0QQitemZ120256527521QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item120256527521&

wtf

Reply #1
I kind of like the car.I know a few people here who would like to have that steering wheel.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

wtf

Reply #2
wow...not to rag on a rather rare car, but it's just another re-popped Mustang with a convertible-conversion company's badge on too many parts, with shiznitty-looking taillights..and this comes from a former owner of one.

But yeah...i'd drive it....like I stole it and didn't care about... hehehe
Nahh, it's a nice car, but the white and purple just plum ruins it for me.

Besides, it's a vert...I imagine it's like driving a bowl of jello down a gravel road at 75 with bad tie rod ends.

OK, ok, i'll quit bitching now. It's a nice car, but I don't want it ;)
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

wtf

Reply #3
Well considering the "cat's head" was used on the Capris as well, the wheel is not out of place...
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

wtf

Reply #4
C'mon Chuck... cat = Cougar. LIARS!  IMPOSTERS!  I'm calling fake.

wtf

Reply #5
It's not a fake,a capri is also considered a cat.
The tailights are authentic capri and look way better than rustang lights any day.
That car is dam clean and is all capri except for the rear seating arrangment in the interior,NICE PIECE!!!!!!!!

wtf

Reply #6
Quote from: dominator;217487
It's not a fake,a capri is also considered a cat.

What is a Capri?

wtf

Reply #8
i dont think those rims belong on that car, at all :hick:
and every asc capri vert. i saw had the three spoke steering wheel not the one thats on it now.
"Beating the hell out of other peoples cars since 1999"
1983 Ford Thunderbird Heritage
1984 Ford Mustang GT Turbo Convertible

wtf

Reply #9
That is a genuine Capri. The dead giveaway is the fenders and 1/4's.

Also, the reason for the 3-spoke wheel is because it didn't have cruise control. The cruise control cars got that steering wheel.

I dig the wheels.
It's Gumby's fault.

wtf

Reply #10
holy , i want one of those.

wtf

Reply #11
these things worth decent money huh?
there was a BEAT up, RUN down ASC capri hatchback, with t tops near my house, and it sat there till about a month ago and it disapeared. I should have stopped and asked about it it was black and gold on tan. Was a cool little car that needed big time work.
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

wtf

Reply #12
seen that while i was looking for the one I bought..  I think the vert capris are butt-fack ugly, but that is just my opinion

wtf

Reply #13
People forget about my sarcasm?

wtf

Reply #14
I think everyone just needs to get used to ya again.
85 Tbird 5.0
78 F150 351w
13 F150 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost