Skip to main content
Topic: What separates man from animal... (Read 967 times) previous topic - next topic

What separates man from animal...

Reply #1
Wow.....they really know how to play the game.
1988 Thunderbird Sport (1st car)
351W in the works
"I'll get it one piece at a time...":D

Quote from: bhazard;300566
You got woman'd.

Reply #2
 it man. I just woke up! that is some deep stuff for this early in the morn. I think many people out there need to learn form these girls.
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird

Reply #3
Oh,And I thought it was thumbs that separated us from the animals.Now I know,it's because animals can't touch all the bases.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #4
I've seen a few videos on this over the last few days, and it still chokes me up a bit (and that's saying alot).  It's a truly wonderful display of sportsmanship.
2000 Jaguar XK8 Convertible - 4.0L DOHC V8 (AJ27)
2018 Ford Explorer - 3.5L DOHC V6 (Duratec 35)
1999 Mercury Grand Marquis - 4.6L SOHC V8 (Modular)
1987 Mercury Cougar LS - 5.0L V8 (Windsor) [SOLD in 2009]

Reply #5
weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals, except for the weasel.
The Birdman wouldn't lie!